|Capital||that venerable house|
The Haunted Homestead of Swag Chief Bubba Estate is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by the Heir with an iron fist, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, compulsory military service, and ban on automobiles. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 5.309 billion heroes and mercenaries are proud of their wide-ranging civil freedoms, and those who aren't tend to be dragged off the streets by men in dark suits and hustled into cars with tinted windows.
The medium-sized, corrupt, liberal, well-organized government is dominated by the Department of Defense, although Industry, Administration, and Education are also considered important, while Welfare and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of that venerable house. The average income tax rate is 61.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Swag Chief Bubba Estatean economy, worth 971 trillion gold coins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, fairly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, Gambling, and Woodchip Exports. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 183,055 gold coins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
The working classes live and die on the fields of the farming communes, the country's famous rainforests are being bulldozed by the mining industry, fancy dress parties are raided by military police for new recruits, and an increasingly villainous series of sports coaches are demanding the national mascot's true identity. Crime is pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Swag Chief Bubba Estate's national animal is the savage Swine, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is the Faith.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Swag Chief Bubba Estate endorsed The Incorporated States of Krillia.
- : Swag Chief Bubba Estate was endorsed by The Incorporated States of Krillia.
- : Swag Chief Bubba Estate was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Swag Chief Bubba Estate was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : Swag Chief Bubba Estate endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Thedairos.
- : Swag Chief Bubba Estate was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Thedairos.
- : Swag Chief Bubba Estate endorsed The Democratic Republic of The Pizza.
- : Swag Chief Bubba Estate was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of The Pizza.
- : Swag Chief Bubba Estate endorsed The Kingdom of Kalldunn.
- : Swag Chief Bubba Estate was endorsed by The Kingdom of Kalldunn.
Endorsements Received: 62 » Nogalacia, Wysrod, The Soylent Green Party, Anollasia, Dustwind, Karlando, New Fania, Echocrimsonia, PYT, Nooooooooooooooo, Uprus, Ignis Cinere, Better Indonesia, Oyste, Lamborghini Murcielago, Grimmywelsh, Free Land of Rebellium, Spncrgmn, Libertaritaritaritaria, Anisopterra, Northern Nivaria, Piscina, Ascended Union, Valentian Elysium, Vill Send, Recon Island, AciaciaMont, Zinzdan, Johnne Green, Krystalveil, The Republic of Osea, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Evertopia, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Lunador, Leprechaun Gold, Vivolkha, Yakkandiania, United North American Islands, Greenmont Federation, Armatha, Great Ranges, Waitiki, Kachikawawa, Point Comfort Colony, Holma, Liberdon, Islands of Czechia, Nemohsis, and 12 others.Eppur, Namakan, Bortheria, Manurajya, Marxist Germany, New Afghanistani states, HumanSanity, Vragar, Porymonia, Kalldunn, The Pizza, and Krillia.