|Leader||King Christopher II|
The Kingdom of Sverigesriket is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Christopher II with a fair hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, public floggings, and infamous sell-swords. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 864 million Swedes are known throughout the region for their efficiency and work ethic, as well as their general suspicion of leisure.
The medium-sized, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Stockholm. The average income tax rate is 27.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Swedish economy, worth 57.0 trillion kronor a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Basket Weaving, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 66,014 kronor, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Prudishness is on the way out, edutainment video games are taking Sverigesriket's students to the next level, internet service is too costly for normal people to purchase, and protestors are soaking piles of kronor in blood to make a point about government incomes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sverigesriket's national animal is the elk, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Sverigesriket, protestors are soaking piles of kronor in blood to make a point about government incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Sverigesriket, internet service is too costly for normal people to purchase.
- : Following new legislation in Sverigesriket, edutainment video games are taking Sverigesriket's students to the next level.
- : Following new legislation in Sverigesriket, prudishness is on the way out.
- : Sverigesriket voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Aurelia"".
- : Sverigesriket lodged a message on the Europe Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Sverigesriket, the government extracts trade concessions from poor nations in exchange for humanitarian aid.
- : Following new legislation in Sverigesriket, light entertainment shows are light on actual entertainment.
- : Following new legislation in Sverigesriket, it takes months to get the proper permits for a child's first tricycle.
- : Following new legislation in Sverigesriket, conspiracy theorists allege Stockholm's new subway map resembles Satanic symbols.
Endorsements Received: 82 » Regnum Italiae, Yahlia, Miharr, South St Maarten, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Bathera, Germany Third Reich, Rivierenland, Thracia Republic, Saint Domingo, Northern German Federation, Fauzjhia, The Champions League, Slavorussia, Ahma, Death Bat, Chioganah, Hexace, Jim the Baptist, Supcotia, Irminsulia, Hameed, Troltovia, The New Nordic Union, Kaspinia, Kargasok, Wombelland, GanymedEuropa, Apabeossie, Greate San Marino, Confederate States of Murica, Felhaven, Pazano, Slavonia and Srijem, The Seven Provinces, Ayatheera, St Scarlett, An Clar, Novabritannia, Cyrothica, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Frahnkzaden, Volara, Fubuda, Thracia and Crimea, Outer Sparta, Dorpz, Dyana, Nuweland, Nova Boudicea, and 32 others.Dark Matter, Republic of Satherland, Pilipinas and Malaya, Saiwania, Bohomo, Turanistania, Gor Kebab, Germany222, Durlia, Leranditale, Lovisa, Imperium Anglorum, Estonesia, Beauprix, Friemenn, Nevelja, Dizgovzy, Caustralia, Eritei, Pallou, Alienage, The Kingdom of Denmark, Birdopiane, Caescadia, Kenmoria WA Mission, Eski, Bolger, North Ok Boomer, Hylo, Bahnhofstrasse, Feria-Alkaline, and Utopicican.