The Democratic Republic of Suvmia is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Erik Kaiser with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, sprawling nuclear power plants, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 12.032 billion Suvmians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Healthcare, and Administration also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Warsaw. The average income tax rate is 96.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Suvmian economy, worth a remarkable 1,896 trillion Euros a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 157,593 Euros, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.8 times as much as the poorest.
Companies have begun running campaigns to stop people from remembering their brand name, people seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy, access to the woods is only granted to those who bring a small shrubbery, and the Smalltopian embassy doubles as an electoral campaign headquarters. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Suvmia's national animal is the Gray Whale, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Confucianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Suvmia published "Legislation [URA]" (Bulletin: Policy).
- : Following new legislation in Suvmia, the Smalltopian embassy doubles as an electoral campaign headquarters.
- : Suvmia altered its national flag.
- : Following new legislation in Suvmia, access to the woods is only granted to those who bring a small shrubbery.
- : Suvmia endorsed The Socialite of Belanan.
- : Suvmia published "WA Affairs Charter Amendment [URA]" (Bulletin: Policy).
- : Suvmia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Toxic Heavy Metals Act"".
- : Suvmia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Food Quality and the Top 10% for Most Patriotic.
- : Following new legislation in Suvmia, people seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy.
- : Suvmia approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Toxic Heavy Metals Act"".