The Great Queendom of Suverina is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Queen Eva with an even hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, avant-garde cinema, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, devout population of 23.768 billion Suverin have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Chişinău. The average income tax rate is 93.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Suverin economy, worth a remarkable 8,898 trillion Suverin Rubels a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an amazing 374,381 Suverin Rubels, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A faint smell of body odour can be detected at several miles distance from the National Science Park, lobster tastes best when it is red, the military refers to helpless combatants offering surrender as "sitting ducks", and the Chişinău Film Festival recently voted 'Suverin Getting Hit By Football' as best film. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Suverina's national animal is the Aurochs, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Orthodox Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Suverina was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Following new legislation in Suverina, the Chişinău Film Festival recently voted 'Suverin Getting Hit By Football' as best film.
- : Following new legislation in Suverina, the military refers to helpless combatants offering surrender as "sitting ducks".
- : Following new legislation in Suverina, lobster tastes best when it is red.
- : Suverina lodged a message on the Eurth Regional Message Board.
- : Suverina's influence in Eurth rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Suverina's influence in Eurth rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Suverina's influence in Eurth rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Suverina's influence in Eurth rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Suverina created a custom banner.