The Wondrous Dominion of Sutherland Federation is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Arc-Wonderess Jarreau with an iron fist, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, public floggings, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 11.301 billion Sutherlans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Law & Order, although Industry, Defense, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Social Policy and Welfare aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 13.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Sutherland Federationian economy, worth 557 trillion Solaires a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Woodchip Exports, Information Technology, and Retail. Average income is 49,302 Solaires, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Refugees from other nations are flocking to Sutherland Federation's border, blood donations have been banned because of the risk of eternal unrest, Roman Catholicism has been named as Sutherland Federation's national religion, and Arc-Wonderess Jarreau has just been declared ruler of Sutherland Federation in an international press conference. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low, thanks to a very well-funded police force. Sutherland Federation's national animal is the Hawk, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sutherland Federation's influence in Catholic rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Sutherland Federation's influence in Catholic rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Sutherland Federation's influence in Catholic rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : Sutherland Federation resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Sutherland Federation relocated from The Wellspring to Catholic.
- : Sutherland Federation withdrew its endorsement from The Dictatorship of StMirren.
- : Sutherland Federation lost the endorsement of The Dictatorship of StMirren.
- : Sutherland Federation lost the endorsement of The Republic of Rustony.
- : Sutherland Federation lost the endorsement of The Republic of 9006.
- : Sutherland Federation endorsed The Kingdom of Kingdom of Beeland.