|Leader||King William VII|
|Faith||Temple of Talos|
|Currency||Royal Surdran Dollar|
The Kingdom of Surdra is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by King William VII with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 12.86 billion Surdrans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Defense, Environment, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Avalon. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 57.9%.
The all-consuming Surdran economy, worth a remarkable 1,445 trillion Royal Surdran Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 112,398 Royal Surdran Dollars, with the richest citizens earning 9.9 times as much as the poorest.
Women complaining about lack of opportunity are told to "man up", government reports are now used to teach toddlers to read, the police insist that racism does not exist, and old folks reminisce about the last time someone was acquitted of a crime. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Surdra's national animal is the Golden Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Temple of Talos.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Surdra voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Surdra's influence in 10000 Islands rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Surdra was endorsed by The Gold Phoenix Queendom of Ignis Cinere.
- : Surdra lost the endorsement of The Gold Phoenix Queendom of Ignis Cinere.
- : Surdra was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Kachikawawa.
- : Surdra was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Waitiki.
- : Surdra was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry and Highest Economic Output and the Top 10% for Most Developed, Largest Information Technology Sector, and Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Surdra was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Armatha.
- : Surdra was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Free Las Pinas.
- : Surdra was endorsed by The Void of Dustwind.