|Leader||Premier Lai Liang Tsang|
The Republic of Superior Indonesia is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Premier Lai Liang Tsang with an even hand, and renowned for its national health service, triple-decker prams, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, devout population of 2.752 billion Superior Indonesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jakarta. The average income tax rate is 66.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Superior Indonesian economy, worth 442 trillion rupiahs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 160,731 rupiahs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.7 times as much as the poorest.
The government's new priority is citizens' access to cat videos, new pilots are regularly reminded that they are more expendable than their planes, politicians bribe ten-year-old geniuses to sit their aptitude tests, and ratings for sitcom reruns are often much higher than election debates. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Superior Indonesia's national animal is the komodo dragon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Superior Indonesia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens and the Top 10% for Most Influential.
- : Superior Indonesia was endorsed by The Dead Heart of Scandinavia of Airrajul.
- : Following new legislation in Superior Indonesia, ratings for sitcom reruns are often much higher than election debates.
- : Following new legislation in Superior Indonesia, politicians bribe ten-year-old geniuses to sit their aptitude tests.
- : Following new legislation in Superior Indonesia, new pilots are regularly reminded that they are more expendable than their planes.
- : Following new legislation in Superior Indonesia, the government's new priority is citizens' access to cat videos.
- : Following new legislation in Superior Indonesia, the doctor has cold hands.
- : Superior Indonesia's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Superior Indonesia was endorsed by The Glorious Peoples Republic of The Holy Empire of Moronica.
- : Superior Indonesia was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Midland Republic.
Endorsements Received: 78 » Fedele, Todd McCloud, Shavara, Osterreich und Ungarn, Danelaw Scandinavia, Wiranath, Izonno, A Slanted Black Stripe, Axdel, VW53Aland, H-Zhena, Bachtendekuppen, VoyKovie, Eagas, Brotherland, The Angel of Charity, The Holy Utopian Republic, Imperial Akatsuki, Adavan, Talitoa, Servants of Gizmo, Elejamie, ReeK, Wizardonia, Unger under over, Ellsonian Dominion, SloveStates, Republic of Berzerkistan, Bai Lung, Danesopia, Headpat Central, Dragonia, Lyontisia, Kaigi, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Ribanzi, Galve, Solestia, Blazing Samaritan, Neruch, Ridann, Ver Norge, Volenruud, Roliganistan, Federated States of Zootron, Aristortia, Freedom Fascists, The Empire of Rijelv, Nysa Arcadia, Kangarawa, and 28 others.The Soviet Space Commie Union, Bakaworld, Elsweyr Land, Baumdahl, Shinnokawa, The Almighty Country, Roissyland, Slys Paws, AngusEssa, Splena, The Romanum Legio, Endertopias, Elkenian, The Underwood Industrial Empire, Indrapore, Kagorg Bra Corna, Indovinesia, Propwash, Eastern Hyront Scasssen, Norport, Akorial, Broengtopia, Arpino, Bons Boofer, Germansberg, Midland Republic, The Holy Empire of Moronica, and Airrajul.