The Dictatorship of Super Ninja7 is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its punitive income tax rates and stringent health and safety legislation. The cynical population of 4.93 billion Super Ninja7ians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government prioritizes Welfare, although Healthcare is also considered important. The average income tax rate is 67.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant Super Ninja7ian economy, worth 16.0 trillion Ra'gads a year, is quite specialized and led by the Woodchip Exports industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Cheese Exports, and Basket Weaving. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 3,237 Ra'gads, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Surveillance cameras are banned and public loudspeakers constantly tell citizens they are "happy people". Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Super Ninja7's national animal is the Novus Draconus, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Super Ninja7's influence in Asno fell from "Apprentice" to "Squire".
- : Super Ninja7's influence in Asno fell from "Hermit" to "Apprentice".
- : Super Ninja7's influence in Asno rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Super Ninja7 relocated from Testing Base Zeta to Asno.
- : Super Ninja7's influence in Testing Base Zeta fell from "Hermit" to "Negotiator".
- : Super Ninja7's influence in Testing Base Zeta rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Super Ninja7 relocated from Lazarus to Testing Base Zeta.
- : Super Ninja7 was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Super Ninja7 ceased to exist.
- : Super Ninja7 voted for The Crashed Spaceship of The Salaxalans in Round 3 of the election.