|Currency||bad bad hat|
The Bad Bad Hats of Super America- is a massive, safe nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, frequent executions, and compulsory gun ownership. The compassionate, hard-working population of 3.647 billion Super America-ians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The tiny government is primarily concerned with Law & Order, although Industry, Education, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Environment and International Aid are ignored. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.1%.
The strong Super America-ian economy, worth 171 trillion bad bad hats a year, is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 47,020 bad bad hats, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 155,727 per year while the poor average 10,605, a ratio of 14.7 to 1.
Foreign lack of enthusiasm for Super America-ian nose-flute disco metal is seen as a reasonable casus belli, those who don't have a bean to spend don't know a bean about Brasilistanian coffee beans, you're only as old as you feel, and the nation's universities are often mistaken for foreign embassies. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force. Super America-'s national animal is the hat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Super America-'s influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Super America- relocated from The black hole of Socorro to Artificial Solar System.
- : Super America- applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Super America-'s influence in The black hole of Socorro rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Super America- resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Super America-'s influence in The black hole of Socorro rose from "Zero" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Super America- relocated from Artificial Solar System to The black hole of Socorro.
- : Super America- was endorsed by The Republic of Purge Them All XVII.
- : Super America- endorsed The Oppressed Peoples of Fras Clattle.
- : Super America- endorsed The Republic of Purge Them All XVII.