The Republic of Suomers is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, rampant corporate plagiarism, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 476 million Suomersians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is primarily concerned with Industry, with Education and Defense also on the agenda, while Law & Order and International Aid receive no funds. The average income tax rate is 3.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Suomersian economy, worth 60.3 trillion deniers a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales, Arms Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an impressive 126,697 deniers, with the richest citizens earning 5.0 times as much as the poorest.
Schoolboys who turn to watch pretty girls go by are given detention, travelers often bring empty plastic bottles on Air Suomers flights to avoid the pay lavatories, the Foreign Ministry thinks an eye for an eye is a blindingly good idea, and stylish juvenile delinquents are highly overrepresented in fatal motorcycle accidents. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Suomers's national animal is the eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Suomers, stylish juvenile delinquents are highly overrepresented in fatal motorcycle accidents.
- : Following new legislation in Suomers, the Foreign Ministry thinks an eye for an eye is a blindingly good idea.
- : Following new legislation in Suomers, travelers often bring empty plastic bottles on Air Suomers flights to avoid the pay lavatories.
- : Following new legislation in Suomers, schoolboys who turn to watch pretty girls go by are given detention.
- : Following new legislation in Suomers, school lessons are constantly interrupted by 'teacher needs a break' time.
- : Following new legislation in Suomers, Suomers's soft-touch approach to diplomacy has made it known as the 'push-over' of the region.
- : Following new legislation in Suomers, dynamite sales and concert audiences are booming.
- : Following new legislation in Suomers, weather reports simply advise Suomersians to 'look outside'.
- : Suomers voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Suomers was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden and Largest Soda Pop Sector and the Top 10% for Largest Publishing Industry.
Endorsements Received: 166 » Lulubellia, The Tampa Bay Rays, Hardscrabble, Aerilia, Koda-Land, The Rhein States, Orado, Svenskskit, Bankowiata, Notyoutopia, Great Bights Mum, Omnistria, Illusia and Neverendia, Dabarastan, Slyakanya, Yaorozu, Nalver And, Ethnon, Maratabat, Republica Guilleana, Kragsgale, Valentine Z, Hyphen, Hamerica, Guer Aike, Interdimensional Zone, Shibutani, Landestian, Zzozona, Zyvetskistaahn, Dreadton, Patrician, Keurig Machines, Former English Colony, Runeda, Corfad, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Siwale, Selfgradatude, Bharathvarsh, New Lakemba, Territorio di Nessuno, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Libertania Democratica, Star Kingdom, Kocherian, Empy, Kazoo Basin, Pytong, Sundred, and 116 others.Xentherida, North Bratislava, Pallaith, Cretox State, Navsland, Sikol, The Pantheons, Kastonvia, Wilkshire, El Fiji Grande, Planes, Nodnarb, Sunto, Climeria, Dar es Saalam, Imperial Pieserged, 1 very fast endotarter, Fauzjhia, WeKnow, Yokciq Empire, Port Naga, The Endless Eventide, Sevinland, Loutsland, Darkmondoria, The Serdey Islands, Kranostav, Seijitsu, Blyskalia, Madjack, Muqatil, Ravendi, Draconian Progression, East Akra, His Enduring Majesty, Moneyflows, Pasargad, Wineclaw, Frances Francis the First of France, Shadowrik, The Mazur Empire, Sil Dorsett, Seenvorland, Galbadiana, Votak Matim, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Simone Republic, Sachi, KhalChicken, Daiz, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Colfes, Andexia, Mellby, Wisconsota, Strongwill, McMasterdonia, Testnation223, Xipher, Barabolia, Moubarakistan, Zemnaya Svoboda, Crusadam, Chips and Guac, Texanz, Otakus and Weebs, Valgarda, Vesteysia, Venicea, Odelinor, Greater Afroeurasia, Clan Spaniel, Rikarddahlistan, Kromi, Francois Isidore, Travislavania, Figyjharli, Svenskan, Free Salvation, Minich, Maott, Heilhum Imperius, Sanjurika, Wapistan, Trumpski, Ice and Tinian, The Ultimate Republic, Duryanistan, Dangine, Aryan Homeland, Questann, Lol2639, Siforpeo, Shotokonia, Servilis, Xagill, Yellops, Tyirza, Super Girl, Holy Oranz, BTProductions, Alorca, Xyrron, Boston Castle, Fraystonia, Uzbek Khan, Mon Island, Steampunk Ariel, Baba Zace, My chest is flat, Alexander the Magnus, Korean-Joseon, New Celoveniortan, Viridiann, Cajland, and ForestMythal.