The Whole Love of Sunloathe is a huge, genial nation, notable for its keen interest in outer space, daily referendums, and compulsory military service. The compassionate population of 741 million Sunloatheans are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Industry. The average income tax rate is 49.3%.
The powerhouse Sunloathean economy, worth 37.8 trillion wilcoes a year, is highly specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Cheese Exports. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 51,025 wilcoes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
Fish with fish chips have become the new Sunloathean food staple, the wearing and manufacture of fur apparel is banned, the contraband cigarette trade is lighting up across Sunloathe, and government buildings are being cleansed of anything that might have racist connotations. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sunloathe's national animal is the whole love, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sunloathe's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Sunloathe's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Sunloathe's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Sunloathe's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Sunloathe relocated from Sekeila to Artificial Solar System.
- : Sunloathe applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Sunloathe was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest.
- : Sunloathe's influence in Sekeila rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Sunloathe was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens and Nicest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Sunloathe, government buildings are being cleansed of anything that might have racist connotations.