The Federal Republic of Sumalyo is a huge, genial nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, public floggings, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 529 million Sumalyoans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 67.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Sumalyoan economy, worth 52.8 trillion Calders a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Basket Weaving, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 99,814 Calders, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
High-income earners pay a 100% tax rate, religious organizations are being forced to leave the country or pay income taxes like everybody else, grade school teachers mark homework with red "CITATION NEEDED" stamps, and preschools put children down for naps with milk, cookies, and a gruesome story of vengeance. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sumalyo's national animal is the Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sumalyo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations and Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Sumalyo, preschools put children down for naps with milk, cookies, and a gruesome story of vengeance.
- : Following new legislation in Sumalyo, grade school teachers mark homework with red "CITATION NEEDED" stamps.
- : Following new legislation in Sumalyo, religious organizations are being forced to leave the country or pay income taxes like everybody else.
- : Following new legislation in Sumalyo, high-income earners pay a 100% tax rate.
- : Following new legislation in Sumalyo, there's never enough space in space.
- : Sumalyo was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Psychological Care.
- : Following new legislation in Sumalyo, signs saying "No Poor People or Weirdoes" are common outside shops and cafés.
- : Following new legislation in Sumalyo, ghost regiments exist only on paper.
- : Following new legislation in Sumalyo, several inches are being added to first class seating.
Endorsements Received: 131 » Pencil Sharpeners 2, Aidenfieeld, Amerion, The Filippinas, Tsunamy, Hutington, Madreia, Erinor, Anserisa, Crystal Creation, Barabarom, Aumeltopia, Jehenna, Tepertopia, Roterdamia, Wehraboos, Bleakfoot, Sedunn, Hanguk-Nippon, Bawkie, The South Channel Islands, PenguinPies, Land Without Shrimp, Darakin, The Solar System Scope, Isles of Creckero, Seliyan progressive Islands, Rabbitz, West Pastafaria, Mantas Meow, Lambdaland, Qawe, Sau Man Frescher, Soem, Centristvill, Eskvenn, Ralphburg, Qvait, Farengeto, The ismailli IVC, Silberne Wache, Sharnath, The naked people, Pamela And Hepatitis, Lana Rity, Pax Dracon, Yeldarbsland, Volaworand, Curlyhoward, Sagada, and 81 others.Melicorium, Baltenlands, Poopisiya, FreeFishers, Vardanfel, Spazzhole, Blaash, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Kringalia, Beepee, Tsvetania, Ebonhand, Kandorith, Holy Free, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Eggraria, Drystar, Merevane, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Gnofnordclancedenilland, Mapico, Markla, Linden Oak, Xandev, The United Expanse, Marinho Islands, Phoenixesia, The West Valley Mountains, Starsight, RestartAll, Shefino, ChickenDome, The Worst army of, Iym Winterless, Grand Kingdom of Zilean Empire, The 3rdGodKing, Bumblegaria, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Hypersensible Crybabies, Compli, V3rmont, Greater Scott Islands, Dukin Donuts, Stoniamera, Liberty Boogaloo, Corgitopiaa, NganXuan, Auphelia, North Catimestistrianes, InnWorm, Freest Freedonia, Kervanosia, Sthalrim, Great Andora, Yellunstryer, Matak Tribes, Royaltica, Laamiva, Holy Milamphy, Utondara, Gonrati, Well F, Alaninia, Rhetiaa, Cohors Stercore, Cuuldere, Andinla, United States of Vietnam, Purple Hyacinth, New Briantown, Briteannia, Myness, HUElavia, Drugged Monkeys, Vega Naothia, Avia Lavanda, Sandaoguo, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Aguatania, Midand, and Concrete Slab.