|Leader||Padişah Mikail I|
The Sultanate of Sultanat of Turkistan is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Padişah Mikail I with an even hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, compulsory military service, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, devout population of 6.931 billion Turks have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of İstanbul. The average income tax rate is 91.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Turkish economy, worth 962 trillion Turkish Lire a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 138,932 Turkish Lire, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas, hordes of gardening enthusiasts are being banished from cities nationwide, the jackhammer is considered a tool of artistic criticism, and exports of chewing gum are inexplicably falling. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sultanat of Turkistan's national animal is the Grey Wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sultanat of Turkistan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Sultanat of Turkistan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Patriotic.
- : Sultanat of Turkistan endorsed The Commonwealth of Ulfrik.
- : Sultanat of Turkistan was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Ulfrik.
- : Sultanat of Turkistan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Sultanat of Turkistan was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Xargersland.
- : Sultanat of Turkistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "The Commission on Sentient and sapient rights".
- : Sultanat of Turkistan endorsed The Armed Republic of Tropentarn.
- : Sultanat of Turkistan endorsed The Federal Republic of Galaxy Meows.
- : Sultanat of Turkistan was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Tropentarn.
Endorsements Received: 70 » Dilber, Fujai, The Undivided, Atheist States of Philippines, Mediobogdum, Anuubis, Leukogeras, Volkason, Wickedly evil people, Giovanniland, Cro Magnon, Hamburg Neo, San Diego Islands, BIteland, Arvladma, Willow Gate, Archonina, Nas Crustium, The North American Assembly, Dowaesk, Arifiyyah, Santos-Dominius, Mirchusko, Overthinkers, Greg Tucker, Lodiberdade, Westwind, The Theeserrasland, Gryphonian Alliance, Almenga, Corbeil, Blue Bubble, Keri Kelli, United Adaikes, Oliverary, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Muad-Dib, Crazy Waters, Chaos Realm of Lavoria, Vlobbania, Glorious Existence, Condonohia, Haetonia, Guitermot, Mucht, Grand Republic of the Sun, Nes Repuland, Apexiala, Hoile, Hongg Kong, and 20 others.Liyen, Infinite Star, Bitar, Fotisdia, High Wings, The Quwatistan, Ezranian Empire, Sirulinuck, Anilis, Magusliat, Bhang Bhang Duc, Selangortupia, Radrow, Podium, IndyCar Racing, Cruts Cithe, Galaxy Meows, Tropentarn, Xargersland, and Ulfrik.