It will take a short time (I think) to load since it also contains the Atlas Map for certain areas of Sulivannia, with roads, railways and topographical details, which are currently hidden.
The political boundaries, coastlines, and especially the names are a bit dodgy, but I hope to improve upon in the basic map. In terms of the atlas map that I want to continue but only have completed the Fulmarven part, the map border and legend are pretty professional. It's a bit of a mess, particularly if you happen to download the map and open the layers on Inkscape or Illustrator or whatnot. If you want me to reveal my atlas map progress, let me know.
• The names in italics and double asterisks will be replaced with something completely different.
• The names in italics and a single asterisk will be replaced with something similar.
• The names with a single asterisk will be replaced with something slightly different, but the name is reasonable for the map. Alacernia, from this month's news (1/2022) is currently changing its name via a referendum and with Connault, I may or may not change the name.
• The names not in italics and with no asterisks are perfectly canon.
• Add updated statistical maps