|Leader||Prime Minister Grant Moulder|
The Federated United States of Sulivannia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Prime Minister Grant Moulder with an even hand, and renowned for its national health service, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.483 billion Sulivannians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yorke. The average income tax rate is 90.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Sulivannian economy, worth 453 trillion Sulivannian dollars a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 101,221 Sulivannian dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Religious households enthusiastically use whips in private, Sulivannian husbands are dead good at fathering kids, saying "don't do anything that Prime Minister Grant Moulder wouldn't do" doesn't exclude a great deal, and skateparks can be found in every city. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sulivannia's national animal is the grey wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Trennonism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sulivannia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of United mess of the jungle.
- : Following new legislation in Sulivannia, skateparks can be found in every city.
- : Sulivannia endorsed The Federal Republic of United mess of the jungle.
- : Sulivannia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Safe Disposal of Nuclear Waste".
- : Sulivannia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Novalavia.
- : Sulivannia endorsed The Federal Republic of Novalavia.
- : Following new legislation in Sulivannia, saying "don't do anything that Prime Minister Grant Moulder wouldn't do" doesn't exclude a great deal.
- : Following new legislation in Sulivannia, Sulivannian husbands are dead good at fathering kids.
- : Following new legislation in Sulivannia, religious households enthusiastically use whips in private.
- : Following new legislation in Sulivannia, internet ads promising "hot singles in your area" are even less accurate than they used to be.
Endorsements Received: 80 » Grand Abaco, Emaha, My Nation, Gufand, Literian, Moka Pamplemousses, Doctors Orvos, EileanDonan, BBoss, Gullyslanarmaing, Linkers Sha, Europan Union, Great Sothos, Parenlord, Shaizan, Zuuri, ZenPenguin, Balkanturistan, MexUsCan, Obets, Gouverne, Northern Celtic Regions, Dongerland, Catherful, Songateri, Kitsunistan, Shah Baorthylon, Theraia, The Mikalan Empire, The Earths people, Provence Town, Da Netherlands, Narvatus, Nohol, Denolia, Amorosa-Coonarra Coasts, Allinburg, Petrosiania, Great Polynesia, Independent Alignments, RayeStan, Laidir, YourOnlyOne, Seprum, Naralovian, Ascoobis, United Democratic Night State, Mocando, Mally Piznoopia, Flutura, and 30 others.Zajier, Underwater Sovereignties, Nangelia, Snowlun, Waste land zero, Aanchean, Eldorda, The Free City of Night City, Hopingland, The Federation of The Clone Trooper Amry, Sincili, The 14 Stars, Earth Global, Chinese USSR, Ishankh, Moaab, Elura, Valquia, Kingdom of beorsthige, Acceel, Sparsdan, Russian Federation198RU, GaeilgEire, Boredom Busting, UDNS, The French Lesser Antilles, Acyria, Lungalandia, Novalavia, and United mess of the jungle.