|Faith||Imperialist Union of Religion|
The Imperial Empire of Sulfux is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Emperor Pavoc with an iron fist, and renowned for its frequent executions, free-roaming dinosaurs, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 1.535 billion Sulfuxians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Oskawa. The average income tax rate is 32.1%.
The thriving Sulfuxian economy, worth 153 trillion Gold Coins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 99,970 Gold Coins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
The nation is famous for bravely sending wave after wave of its soldiers until the enemy runs out of bullets, political activists are routinely executed, dentists routinely perform open heart surgery, and meat is a luxury afforded only to the wealthy. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sulfux's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Imperialist Union of Religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sulfux was endorsed by The Dominion of Lazarene Ryccia.
- : Sulfux's influence in Lazarus fell from "Page" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Sulfux was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector and the Top 10% for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : Sulfux's influence in Lazarus rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Following new legislation in Sulfux, meat is a luxury afforded only to the wealthy.
- : Following new legislation in Sulfux, dentists routinely perform open heart surgery.
- : Following new legislation in Sulfux, political activists are routinely executed.
- : Following new legislation in Sulfux, the nation is famous for bravely sending wave after wave of its soldiers until the enemy runs out of bullets.
- : Following new legislation in Sulfux, the tinfoil-hat crowd also recommend tinfoil wallets.
- : Sulfux was endorsed by The Questionable Existence of Your Imaginary Friend.
Endorsements Received: 12 » New Rogernomics, Treadwellia, Denado, Kan Po, NoDrugCrimeTown, The Sigometh Dynasty, Ireland Isles, Hycronesia, Kakatiya, Shangri-La Valley, Your Imaginary Friend, and Lazarene Ryccia.