The Federal Republic of Sugars is a small, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its compulsory military service. The hard-working, democratic, devout population of 20 million Sugarsians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Welfare, and Education. The average income tax rate is 31.6%.
The Sugarsian economy, worth 887 billion Sugar Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Retail, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 44,369 Sugar Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Sugars's national animal is the Black Panther , which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sugars was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth, Most Conservative, Most World Assembly Endorsements, Largest Agricultural Sector, and Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- : Sugars was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry, Most Corrupt Governments, Highest Workforce Participation Rate, Highest Poor Incomes, and Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Sugars was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Cultured and Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Sugars was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Ignorant Citizens, Most Income Equality, Most Developed, Largest Gambling Industry, and Most Efficient Economies.
- : Sugars's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Sugars was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Sugars was founded in The East Pacific.