The Community of Sudclers is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Linyoran with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate population of 1.309 billion Sudclersians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cer Pegasel. The average income tax rate is 57.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Sudclersian economy, worth 126 trillion stones a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 96,582 stones, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Crowded passenger trains are near-silent save for the soft tap of fingers on touchscreens, people who have had childhood imaginary friends are told they can't ever be trusted with guns, the nation is known as the cheapskates of Renegade Islands Alliance, and political talk shows often have children as guests whenever they need commentary on world religions. Crime is totally unknown. Sudclers's national animal is the grubble-muffle, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sudclers was endorsed by The Allied States of Teinaravia.
- : Sudclers endorsed The Borderlands of Scott no.
- : Sudclers endorsed The Matriarchy of Trophe.
- : Sudclers endorsed The Holy Empire of Raja Monyet.
- : Sudclers endorsed The Federal Republic of Proploia.
- : Sudclers endorsed The Democratic Dictatorship of Brown Trout.
- : Sudclers withdrew its endorsement from The Allied States of Teinaravia.
- : Sudclers endorsed The Allied States of Teinaravia.
- : Sudclers endorsed The Free State of Dogeia.
- : Sudclers was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Inclusive and the Top 10% for Most Scientifically Advanced.