The Socialist Commonwealth of Suceavija is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Amy Goodman with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 14.39 billion Suceavijans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mesto Lidstva. The average income tax rate is 98.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Suceavijan economy, worth a remarkable 3,193 trillion LCDS a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Furniture Restoration, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 221,890 LCDS, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program, witnesses have to run a gauntlet of mob enforcers to testify at trials, Suceavijans incessantly needle their doctors for relief, and bars are packed at all hours. Crime is totally unknown. Suceavija's national animal is the Saki Monkey, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The People's Church of our Glorious BDL.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Suceavija altered its national flag.
- : Following new legislation in Suceavija, bars are packed at all hours.
- : Following new legislation in Suceavija, Suceavijans incessantly needle their doctors for relief.
- : Suceavija endorsed The Althing of Ratateague.
- : Suceavija's influence in Democratic Socialist Assembly fell from "Dealmaker" to "Instigator".
- : Suceavija was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Suceavija, witnesses have to run a gauntlet of mob enforcers to testify at trials.
- : Following new legislation in Suceavija, criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program.
- : Following new legislation in Suceavija, the nation is in perpetual campaign mode.
- : Following new legislation in Suceavija, fruit pickers with degrees in Saki Monkey psychology are a common sight.
Endorsements Received: 32 » Ralshia, Rhodanthian, Awesomeness YoloSwag, Laevendell, Gervase, Kandorith, Nalsolia, Lisent, Kamsky-Ordon, Ivory Rhodes, The Union of Klotecnia, Gylippus, 124mm10, Herrebrugh to the World Assembly, Sariterres, Democratic France, Freelibreland, Guertonia, Scobia, Warvick, Basiliania, Joseph World, Lemur Isles, Bourboncois, Felscombe, Siriza, Dundee Derry, VladDibilograd, Gallifrax, Ratateague, Aeoliland, and The Peoples Republic of Azerbaijan.