The Collectivist Cyberocracy of Styklelilere is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Operator Phillips with an even hand, and remarkable for its pith helmet sales, compulsory vegetarianism, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 8.017 billion Styklelilereans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sumellnrern. The average income tax rate is 76.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Styklelilerean economy, worth a remarkable 2,651 trillion Credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Retail. Average income is an amazing 330,776 Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Modern readers say a story is worthless without hyperlinked footnotes and editable wiki format, ambulances aren't allowed to overtake hearses, government officials have to mortgage their homes to make ends meet, and the countryside is shrouded by wind farms. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Styklelilere's national animal is the Alsatian, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Styklelilere was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Styklelilere voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commercial Arbitration Recognition".
- : Styklelilere voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Syria".
- : Following new legislation in Styklelilere, the countryside is shrouded by wind farms.
- : Following new legislation in Styklelilere, government officials have to mortgage their homes to make ends meet.
- : Styklelilere was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Following new legislation in Styklelilere, ambulances aren't allowed to overtake hearses.
- : Following new legislation in Styklelilere, modern readers say a story is worthless without hyperlinked footnotes and editable wiki format.
- : Following new legislation in Styklelilere, kids are taught in schools to argue with their parents.
- : Styklelilere endorsed The Second Republic of Tretrid.
Endorsements Received: 65 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Am Echad, H-Zhena, Socialist Holy American Empire, Sansangra, Dark Edgyness, Republic of Berzerkistan, Kangarawa, Broengtopia, British Calradia, Brotherland, Wiranath, Axdel, Neruch, Hizuru, Rhealaliit, VW53Aland, Pakitsk, BearStackof2015, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Kalaratri, Kilkire, The United Neo American Union, Libertanny, United China Nation, Liberstankonia, Grossvietnam, Under Sea Desert, Firenation91, Matdor, Marrabuk, East Malaysia, Dragons Blood, Euricanis, Evrigenis, Adolanta, Tawuse, Interdimensional Waifus, Zukchiva, Tretrid, The Eternal Land of Jong, Freedomindia, Asendavia, Lingu, Ripsylvania, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, San Castillo, Fuflix workers union, Greater New Cassandra, and 15 others.A mean old man, Antserso, Mays Austrian Nation, Santa Dystopia, Chriona, Survivoristan, Ephem, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Modra, Nevertopia, Oofery, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, Castle Federation, and Andurand.