The Empire of Sturmhond 1 is a massive, safe nation, renowned for its stringent health and safety legislation. The democratic population of 2.483 billion Sturmhond 1ians enjoy great social freedoms and frequent elections, where the majority of the populace regularly votes to increase its benefits at the expense of various hapless minorities.
The medium-sized, socially-minded, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Law & Order, Education, and Public Transport also on the agenda, while International Aid is ignored. The average income tax rate is 26.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Sturmhond 1ian economy, worth 59.6 trillion dollars a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Pizza Delivery. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 24,000 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime is almost non-existent, thanks to a capable police force. Sturmhond 1's national animal is the kitten.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sturmhond 1's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Sturmhond 1's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Sturmhond 1 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Sturmhond 1 was endorsed by The Benevolence of Morover.
- : Sturmhond 1 was endorsed by The Plutocratic Banana Republic of Zerentopia.
- : Sturmhond 1's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Sturmhond 1 was endorsed by Volsar.
- : Sturmhond 1 was endorsed by The Greater Antarctic Empire of Florin.
- : Sturmhond 1 was endorsed by The Supreme Imperial Union of Panormia.
- : Sturmhond 1's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".