The Religion of Stujenske is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by the people with an iron fist, and notable for its parental licensing program, irreverence towards religion, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 12.954 billion Stujenskeses are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Law & Order, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 16.9%.
The Stujenskean economy, worth 336 trillion Zilks a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 25,996 Zilks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.3 times as much as the poorest.
Anyone dissenting from the state ideology is declared "mentally ill" and whisked away in a straitjacket, it is widely believed that the first citizen of Stujenske was called 'Wild-eyed Daddy-O', skateparks can be found in every city, and Max Barry is this year's Miss Stujenske. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Stujenske's national animal is the Orphan, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Stujenske's influence in Lazarus rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Stujenske's influence in Lazarus rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Stujenske's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Stujenske's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Stujenske relocated from Balder to Lazarus.
- : Stujenske altered its national flag.
- : Stujenske's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Stujenske was refounded in Balder.
- : Stujenske ceased to exist in Balder.
- : Stujenske's influence in Balder fell from "Shoeshiner" to "Sprat".