The Kingdom of Streuburg is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its vat-grown people, irreverence towards religion, and suspicion of poets. The quiet, industrious population of 1.42 billion Streuburgians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kloyding. The average income tax rate is 27.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Streuburgan economy, worth 87.8 trillion Streumarks a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Information Technology, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 61,812 Streumarks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Saying "don't do anything that Leader wouldn't do" doesn't exclude a great deal, drug deals return to the streets as legions of undercover officers stalk the dark web, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, and knock-knock jokes regularly get removed from websites for being too edgy. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Streuburg's national animal is the Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Streuburg's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Streuburg's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Streuburg's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Streuburg altered its national flag.
- : Streuburg was refounded in Balder.
- : Streuburg ceased to exist in Greater Olympus.
- : Streuburg's influence in Greater Olympus rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Streuburg was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Survivors.
- : Streuburg was struck by a Mk III (Purifier) Cure Missile from The Incorporated States of GO Archive, curing 30 million infected.
- : Streuburg was struck by a Mk III (Purifier) Cure Missile from The Incorporated States of GO Archive, curing 38 million infected.