The Borderlands of StreetsOfFire is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Scarface with an even hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, infamous sell-swords, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 5.447 billion Arsonists have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yggdrasil. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 40.1%.
The all-consuming Arsonist economy, worth 608 trillion individual merits a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 111,706 individual merits, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 359,863 per year while the poor average 26,243, a ratio of 13.7 to 1.
The government-sponsored autobiography 'A Scarface For All Seasons' has only been bought by the most loyal of Scarface's supporters, paranoia is the new normal, dissidents are often found dead with the very injuries Scarface mentioned in recent press conferences, and the nation is regarded as a paragon of democracy. Crime is a problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. StreetsOfFire's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is DEUS VULT.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : StreetsOfFire's influence in The Mob rose from "Superpower" to "Dominator".
- : StreetsOfFire lost WA Delegate status in The Mob.
- : StreetsOfFire was endorsed by The akki islands.
- : StreetsOfFire was endorsed by The Kingdom of Felhaven.
- : StreetsOfFire was endorsed by The Kingdom of Osary.
- : StreetsOfFire was endorsed by United mafia association.
- : StreetsOfFire was endorsed by United capistanis.
- : StreetsOfFire was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : StreetsOfFire was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : StreetsOfFire was endorsed by Snakelands.
Endorsements Received: None.