The I give up of Stratagem is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Governor Adams with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, state-planned economy, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The devout population of 2.512 billion Marseholes have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. The average income tax rate is 55.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Stratagemian economy, worth 180 trillion Pine Tree Shillings a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Basket Weaving, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 71,908 Pine Tree Shillings, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Speaking out against the government is punishable by flogging, it is believed that belligerence is a passing phase foreign leaders will soon outgrow, aeroplanes have been converted into housing units after all air travel was outlawed, and the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Stratagem's national animal is the Turkey, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Puritanical Nonsense.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Stratagem's influence in Sweden rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Stratagem's influence in Sweden rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Stratagem's influence in Sweden rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Stratagem's influence in Sweden rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Stratagem relocated from USSR to Sweden.
- : Stratagem relocated from The Rejected Realms to USSR.
- : Stratagem lodged a message on the The Rejected Realms Regional Message Board.
- : Stratagem relocated from Boston to The Rejected Realms.
- : Stratagem was ejected and banned from Boston by The Republic of Asuna 1.
- : Stratagem was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Primitive.