The Two Socialist Republics of Stranaestrada is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Luna Oyuela with an even hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, ban on automobiles, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate population of 9.467 billion Stranas-Estradas are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Estebangrado. The average income tax rate is 95.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Strana-Estrada economy, worth a remarkable 1,691 trillion Lion's a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 178,621 Lion's, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Loudmouthed journalists are given the chop, bad punctuation has come to a full stop, twins are held culpable for the actions of their siblings, and Strana-Estradas have recently stopped mysteriously setting off metal detectors. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Stranaestrada's national animal is the Bengal lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Stranaestrada was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens and Most Efficient Economies.
- : Stranaestrada's influence in The Internationale rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Stranaestrada's influence in The Internationale rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Stranaestrada's influence in The Internationale rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : Stranaestrada was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Stranaestrada applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Stranaestrada relocated from Balder to The Internationale.
- : Stranaestrada was refounded in Balder.
- : Stranaestrada ceased to exist in The Internationale.
- : Stranaestrada's influence in The Internationale rose from "Hatchling" to "Squire".
Endorsements Received: None.