The Federation of Strada is a tiny, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working, democratic population of 18 million Stradans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 7.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Stradan economy, worth 1.02 trillion Euros a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Pizza Delivery industry, with major contributions from Soda Sales, Woodchip Exports, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 56,858 Euros, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens are barcoded to keep track of their movements, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region, the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes, and citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked. Crime is almost non-existent. Strada's national animal is the Fox, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Strada's influence in Wintreath rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Strada's influence in Wintreath rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Strada was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector and Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Strada, citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked.
- : Strada published "The Parties of Strada" (Factbook: Politics).
- : Strada published "The Becomings of Strada" (Factbook: History).
- : Strada's influence in Wintreath rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : Strada relocated from Cape of Good Hope to Wintreath.
- : Strada relocated from The East Pacific to Cape of Good Hope.
- : Following new legislation in Strada, the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes.