The Cheese Obsessed Republic of Storalia is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Sekro Vokyora with a fair hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 10.975 billion Storalians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Storalisburg. The average income tax rate is 98.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Storalian economy, worth a remarkable 1,874 trillion Stora L'Kuns a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 170,763 Stora L'Kuns, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Much of Storalia's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence, owning a really cute pet is grounds for immediate investigation, a surprising number of police officers have been arrested for Dragon sacrifices, and airplanes have giant grilles on their noses to knock drones out of their path. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Storalia's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Storalia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Following new legislation in Storalia, airplanes have giant grilles on their noses to knock drones out of their path.
- : Storalia's influence in The Western Isles rose from "Hatchling" to "Squire".
- : Following new legislation in Storalia, a surprising number of police officers have been arrested for Dragon sacrifices.
- : Following new legislation in Storalia, owning a really cute pet is grounds for immediate investigation.
- : Following new legislation in Storalia, much of Storalia's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence.
- : Storalia lodged a message on the The Western Isles Regional Message Board.
- : Storalia altered its national flag.
- : Storalia relocated from Lazarus to The Western Isles.
- : Storalia was refounded in Lazarus.