The Potato Obsessed Republic of Storalia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Sekro Vokyora with a fair hand, and notable for its smutty television, otherworldly petting zoo, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 14.072 billion Storalians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Storalisburg. The average income tax rate is 98.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Storalian economy, worth a remarkable 2,758 trillion Stora L'Kuns a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 196,033 Stora L'Kuns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Tabloids publicly shun nurses for not calling home on the weekends, religious terrorism is considered to be an Act of God by insurance companies, the government has officially clarified that "wee on your hands to save time" does not count as proper hygiene, and judicial robes are the country's hottest fashion trend. Crime is totally unknown. Storalia's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Storalia was endorsed by The Socialist People's Republic of Ostanasia.
- : Storalia lodged a message on the The South Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Storalia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kuriko".
- : Storalia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Disease Vectors".
- : Following new legislation in Storalia, judicial robes are the country's hottest fashion trend.
- : Following new legislation in Storalia, the government has officially clarified that "wee on your hands to save time" does not count as proper hygiene.
- : Following new legislation in Storalia, religious terrorism is considered to be an Act of God by insurance companies.
- : Following new legislation in Storalia, tabloids publicly shun nurses for not calling home on the weekends.
- : Following new legislation in Storalia, there's nothing more gay than bleeding for your nation.
- : Following new legislation in Storalia, in a baffling press conference Sekro Vokyora proudly dismantled a broken door.
Endorsements Received: 87 » Aumeltopia, Marinho Islands, Land Without Shrimp, ChickenDome, Farengeto, Anserisa, PenguinPies, Auphelia, Wehraboos, Qvait, The Filippinas, Amerion, Crystal Creation, Tsunamy, Erinor, West Fallows, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Hanguk-Nippon, Yeldarbsland, Jehenna, Sandaoguo, New Briantown, West Pastafaria, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Kedjens, Belschaft, Kelshine, The Tecorogan Federation, Nookington, Midand, Andinla, Concrete Slab, Gonrati, Catillos, Myness, Volaworand, Ebonhand, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Tepertopia, Qawe, Kandorith, Holy Free, Phanama, Purple Hyacinth, Bartonia Nova, Royaltica, Klobitien, Zataras, Rebel-topia, and 37 others.Ofaria, Alfama, Sedunn, Nowa Europa, Rabbitz, Novum Sina, Vanbella, Eskvenn, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, The United Expanse, Jazzfrezia, Darakin, Si-topia, Curlyhoward, Pamela And Hepatitis, The naked people, Tsvetania, Proctethia, Seliyan progressive Islands, Three Rivia Levr, Apartment 11F, Chile and Rapa-Nui, Yellunstryer, Ferrhibium, Wappy, Esfalsa, Rotenaplistan, The Solar System Scope, Brunalis, Iym Winterless, Death to democracy, Aidenfieeld, Beepee, Bawkie, Los Rodeos, Pengwens, and Ostanasia.