|Leader||Wilhelm Winters Kell of Kells|
|Faith||The Iron Banner|
The Glorious Evolution of Sthalrim is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Wilhelm Winters Kell of Kells with an iron fist, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, punitive income tax rates, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 2.574 billion Iron Lords are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Education, and Industry also on the agenda, while Welfare and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zaun. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 84.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Sthalrimian economy, worth 705 trillion Iron Medallions a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Retail. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 274,217 Iron Medallions, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,074,911 per year while the poor average 47,597, a ratio of 22.6 to 1.
The "fire department" is often called to remove offensive religious texts, weird or unusual crimes merit cruel and unusual punishments, large areas of Sthalrim are not accessible by the public, and the might of the entire Sthalrimian Navy is focused on fifty bemused spear-throwing islanders. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sthalrim's national animal is the Iron Wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Iron Banner.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Sthalrim, the might of the entire Sthalrimian Navy is focused on fifty bemused spear-throwing islanders.
- : Following new legislation in Sthalrim, large areas of Sthalrim are not accessible by the public.
- : Following new legislation in Sthalrim, weird or unusual crimes merit cruel and unusual punishments.
- : Following new legislation in Sthalrim, the "fire department" is often called to remove offensive religious texts.
- : Following new legislation in Sthalrim, record sales of 'child-whacking sticks' have been reported.
- : Sthalrim endorsed The Kingdom of Maxolonia.
- : Sthalrim was endorsed by The Kingdom of Maxolonia.
- : Following new legislation in Sthalrim, grade school teachers mark homework with red "CITATION NEEDED" stamps.
- : Following new legislation in Sthalrim, the nation's secret service is so secret that nobody knows if it has one.
- : Following new legislation in Sthalrim, bargain-hunting is considered unpatriotic.
Endorsements Received: 125 » Erinor, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Luddinlande, Quiescent, Farengeto, Kringalia, Tsunamy, Belschaft, Sandaoguo, Havenfell, Drugged Monkeys, Curlyhoward, Si-topia, The Solar System Scope, Nowa Europa, Nova Montron, Jehenna, Aidenfieeld, South Caleblan, Hanguk-Nippon, Rebel-topia, Tsvetania, Wyatonians, Darakin, Utondara, The naked people, Lotadia, Aywhyou, United States of Vietnam, La Ascension, Escevola, Volaworand, Paranoia, Sedunn, Techganet, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Pastir, Concrete Slab, Moreana, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Linguiniland, Rhetiaa, Saciu, New Briantown, Calistan, Jaxon, Yellunstryer, Vincent Field, The Sk8ing Unicorn, Potion Seller, and 75 others.Great Andora, Aumeltopia, Beepee, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Atomic Garden, UnShleepd, Silberne Wache, Lambdaland, Kerlodia, The National Corporation, Upper Usok Valley, Anachronolandia, Macrothea, Shengtie, Isokenzar, Barabarom, Grouu, Elveka, Noveos, Awjan, Transcostria, Qilai, Republitank, Cuuldere, Aguatania, Lorora3, Rabbitz, Whimichy, Xandev, Aurcania, Phanama, Darbor, Farrts, The Filippinas, Kroumos, Towi Lamia, Herbert Island, Midand, Mikole, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Qvait, Zess, Uncomfortable nooks and crannies, Qairus, Birdkeeper, Commonwealth Of Astoria, Abarri, Nankyoku Tairiku, Otaku Trash, Ariankido, Maletora, Land Without Shrimp, Akindom, State of Iowa, North Prarie, Drystar, North Erfton, Wehraboos, USNE2018, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Academy of Umbrellas, Ostanasia, Republic Clovakh, The Dragon Enclave, Revanial, Agalaesia, Dasko, Pays de Loire, Slenrotros, San Anaben, Sesteran, Spearos, Chocholand, Staubsaugen, and Maxolonia.