The Federation of Stellaris-Crystaloga is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Chancellor Animus-82 with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, parental licensing program, and vat-grown people. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.765 billion Stellarians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government prioritizes Education, although Industry, Administration, and Environment are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aegis City. The average income tax rate is 81.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Stellarian economy, worth 201 trillion Credits a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 114,253 Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Chickens frolic freely on swings and roundabouts in Aegis City's playgrounds, citizens must pay to enjoy Stellaris-Crystaloga's pristine beaches, the government is hoping that medical aid will speak louder than human rights abuses, and genocide is seen as a topic best avoided in history lessons. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Stellaris-Crystaloga's national animal is the Hynoki, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is secularism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Stellaris-Crystaloga was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Following new legislation in Stellaris-Crystaloga, genocide is seen as a topic best avoided in history lessons.
- : Following new legislation in Stellaris-Crystaloga, the government is hoping that medical aid will speak louder than human rights abuses.
- : Following new legislation in Stellaris-Crystaloga, citizens must pay to enjoy Stellaris-Crystaloga's pristine beaches.
- : Following new legislation in Stellaris-Crystaloga, chickens frolic freely on swings and roundabouts in Aegis City's playgrounds.
- : Following new legislation in Stellaris-Crystaloga, children are disappointed to learn that cavemen never had a yabba-dabba-doo time riding dinosaurs to work.
- : Following new legislation in Stellaris-Crystaloga, politicians constantly ring their voters to remind them how good a job they're doing.
- : Following new legislation in Stellaris-Crystaloga, doctors spend more time writing sick notes than caring for the sick.
- : Following new legislation in Stellaris-Crystaloga, you can't put down the nation's attitude to pet health.
- : Stellaris-Crystaloga was endorsed by The Integrated Territories of Ara Antrizuls.
Endorsements Received: 141 » Frances Francis the First of France, Siwale, Highton Islands, Shadowrik, Mzeusia, McMasterdonia, Great Bights Mum, Universal State Formula, Kylesburgh, Yaorozu, Buckerino, Shibutani, Bayern-Straubing, Corfad, Koda-Land, Kwaj, Notyoutopia, The Gamer Party, Albacria, Territorio di Nessuno, Sil Dorsett, United Draconia, Wineclaw, PlanetPunk, Sunto, Unimaginable Doom, THX1138, Gladio II, Shin-Hachioji, Victoriaans Nederlands, Holy Oranz, Q w e r t y, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, Tredano, Empy, Californian Redwood, Whereisthatistan, Racoda, Apetopia, Sacrento, Sanjurika, Diodone, Selfgradatude, Atain, Zeternia, Sundred, Former English Colony, Guslantis, Ethnon, Pallaith, and 91 others.Maott, Moubarakistan, The United States of Romania, Suicidistan, Xentherida, El Fiji Grande, American MapleStory, Dar es Saalam, Abrickhouse, Democritus, Wilkshire, Yarecir, Dutchyland, Lotion Empire, The Iron Lions, The Rhein States, Amauri, The Most Freedom Ever, Snoodum, Lionia, New Bremerton, New Pruessen, Islamic Cali, Spartoptia, SORT, General COE, Newpromisedland, Vincone Cae, Malta Comino Gozo, Sinelona, Oshonia, North Bratislava, Uganda Knuckles UK, Kasazzastan, Maovale, The Windmilluminati, Sakaryata, Omnistria, Papika, Cloydicia, Agrauron, Atomic Industry Islands, Kobagia, Napnomadia, Valhalla123, Sheldanada, Unsophisticate, Bearical, United North American, The Realm of Dorne, Stat Artha, Ka Ching, Australiland, Hong Kong Empire, Black Templares, Lunallian, Dreadton, The Pantheons, Ninjak30, Yukti, Outer Egorniand, Partax, Federation Terra Australis, SillyString, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Ethereal Expanse, Pasargad, The Black Cathedral, The Sinclarian Provinces, INTEGRAL, COCONUT-CITY, Alunya, Ainsworth, Ozstan, Steraz, Bridgett, Guer Aike, 1 very fast endotarter, Niradans, Ofemerica, Votak Matim, Egalico, Tappan Hills, Solmetria, Joodey, Jasminlandia, The Chelles, Torakuen, Sea Ghost, Abject Ludicrosity, and Ara Antrizuls.