|Leader||Generic Leader Name|
The Neon Pink Loving Leftists of Stedinia is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Generic Leader Name with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.479 billion Stedinians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Stedinitopia. The average income tax rate is 52.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Stedinian economy, worth 179 trillion EDP445s a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 121,236 EDP445s, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
There's more vermin than ever on the metro, Generic Leader Name has just been declared ruler of Stedinia in an international press conference, male cubicle workers stand up every time a woman enters the room, and the state considers itself the 'third parent' of every child in the nation. Crime is totally unknown. Stedinia's national animal is the National Animal, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Stedinia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- : Stedinia's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Stedinia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry and the Top 10% for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Stedinia's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Stedinia was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Stedinia ceased to exist in The Ruins Of Miedzymorze Pact.
- : Stedinia's influence in The Ruins Of Miedzymorze Pact fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
- : Stedinia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Stedinia's influence in The Ruins Of Miedzymorze Pact rose from "Superpower" to "Dominator".
- : Stedinia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.