The Republic of Staubsaugen is a huge, genial nation, renowned for its smutty television, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 842 million Staubsaugenians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dreck. The average income tax rate is 78.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Staubsaugenian economy, worth 89.5 trillion bitcoins a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 106,339 bitcoins, with the richest citizens earning 5.3 times as much as the poorest.
Hordes of tourists are ruining the environment, the carbon tax fund gladly supplies warm blankets when the poor can't pay their heating bills, textbooks are exactly twice as heavy as they used to be, and boats straying just metres away from the shore will raise the ire of the Coast Guard. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Staubsaugen's national animal is the dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Staubsaugen was endorsed by The Glorious Evolution of Sthalrim.
- : Staubsaugen endorsed The Glorious Evolution of Sthalrim.
- : Following new legislation in Staubsaugen, boats straying just metres away from the shore will raise the ire of the Coast Guard.
- : Staubsaugen was endorsed by The Republic of Wyatonians.
- : Staubsaugen was endorsed by The Galactic Empire of Nova Montron.
- : Staubsaugen endorsed The Galactic Empire of Nova Montron.
- : Staubsaugen endorsed The Oppressed Peoples of Doomen.
- : Following new legislation in Staubsaugen, textbooks are exactly twice as heavy as they used to be.
- : Following new legislation in Staubsaugen, the carbon tax fund gladly supplies warm blankets when the poor can't pay their heating bills.
- : Following new legislation in Staubsaugen, hordes of tourists are ruining the environment.
Endorsements Received: 119 » Beepee, The National Corporation, Tsunamy, Erinor, United Qwebland, Hanguk-Nippon, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Luddinlande, Techganet, Volaworand, Anachronolandia, Aguatania, Farengeto, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Mona Landia, Rebel-topia, USNE2018, Atomic Garden, Lambdaland, Tsvetania, United States of Vietnam, North Kanuckistan, Aumeltopia, Lulliland, Jaxon, Jehenna, Saciu, Kringalia, Sandaoguo, Grouu, Transcostria, Kroumos, Sedunn, Whimichy, Midand, Stoniamera, Aywhyou, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Birdkeeper, Pastir, Xandev, Darbor, Nankyoku Tairiku, Maletora, Land Without Shrimp, Theorin, Aidenfieeld, Quiescent, Terranous, Isokenzar, and 69 others.Kholdan, Silberne Wache, Wehraboos, Calistan, Freedoom, Jahass, Spearos, Abarri, The Filippinas, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Center Lisle, Utondara, Academy of Umbrellas, Republic Clovakh, Curlyhoward, Kiasu-ism, Concrete Slab, Frandlia, The Dragon Enclave, North Catimestistrianes, Soem, Nothanksbutseriously, KIROVET, Akindom, Southern Numenor, Ostanasia, The United Expanse, Direwolf1, Ariankido, Holy Chimerland, The Solar System Scope, Nowa Europa, Choodox, Escevola, Enplatia, Dasko, The Canadian Republic Colonies, Ancient Slobovia, Drugged Monkeys, RestartAll, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Centristvill, Bandorion, Japanese Federal Republic, Saganye, Darakin, Ridehale, Drystar, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Seliyan progressive Islands, Dankstergrad, Barabarom, Agalaesia, Churumduul, New Juan Carlos Land, State of Iowa, Linguiniland, Chocholand, Noveos, Rascium, Pamela And Hepatitis, North Anatnom, New Briantown, Deosdora, Doomen, Wese Zippopiteradgil, Nova Montron, Wyatonians, and Sthalrim.