|Leader||Commander and Chief|
The Federal Republic of States of Asra is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Commander and Chief with a fair hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, suspicion of poets, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.108 billion Asrans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pleroma. The average income tax rate is 45.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Asran economy, worth 100 trillion dollars a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 90,392 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Prime commercial land is being swamped with archaeological teams, citizens cannot change their light bulbs without approval from an international committee, intelligence agencies frequently invite passers-by into their secret vaults for tea and biscuits, and foreign policy is to avoid standing up to bullies. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. States of Asra's national animal is the snow leopard, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : States of Asra was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Drug Use and the Top 10% for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Following new legislation in States of Asra, foreign policy is to avoid standing up to bullies.
- : Following new legislation in States of Asra, intelligence agencies frequently invite passers-by into their secret vaults for tea and biscuits.
- : Following new legislation in States of Asra, citizens cannot change their light bulbs without approval from an international committee.
- : Following new legislation in States of Asra, prime commercial land is being swamped with archaeological teams.
- : Following new legislation in States of Asra, running away is an essential part of the elite forces' hand-to-hand training.
- : States of Asra was endorsed by The Holy Inseparable Regalia of Castle Federation.
- : States of Asra was endorsed by The Kingdom of Test for a new hope.
- : States of Asra was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Following new legislation in States of Asra, conscripts often volunteer for a second tour of duty so they can get a ticket to next year's Army Revue.
Endorsements Received: 130 » Ethnon, Sinelona, Cloydicia, Diodone, Territorio di Nessuno, Shibutani, The Rhein States, Omnistria, Siwale, El Fiji Grande, Corfad, Shin-Hachioji, Yaorozu, Malta Comino Gozo, PlanetPunk, Spartoptia, Black Templares, The United States of Romania, Sundred, Kwaj, Great Bights Mum, North Bratislava, Bearical, Lunallian, Dar es Saalam, Hong Kong Empire, Uganda Knuckles UK, Napnomadia, Kasazzastan, Empy, Notyoutopia, Australiland, Agrauron, Frances Francis the First of France, Koda-Land, Dreadton, Highton Islands, Xentherida, New Pruessen, Bayern-Straubing, Unsophisticate, Sunto, Ka Ching, Wilkshire, THX1138, The Pantheons, Ninjak30, Selfgradatude, Yarecir, Holy Oranz, and 80 others.Yukti, Shadowrik, Sil Dorsett, Pallaith, Outer Egorniand, Partax, Maott, Federation Terra Australis, General COE, SillyString, United Draconia, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Vincone Cae, The Windmilluminati, Sanjurika, Wineclaw, Ethereal Expanse, Pasargad, Buckerino, Amauri, New Bremerton, Universal State Formula, Alunya, COCONUT-CITY, Moubarakistan, Newpromisedland, Ainsworth, Ozstan, Steraz, Sheldanada, Atain, The Sinclarian Provinces, Guer Aike, Suicidistan, Niradans, The Iron Lions, Votak Matim, Q w e r t y, Egalico, Ofemerica, Tappan Hills, Solmetria, Joodey, Jasminlandia, Torakuen, Guslantis, Ara Antrizuls, Kirostan, The Notorious Mad Jack, Novare Res, Ibiscaton, Racoda, Saturns Edge, Peldorn, Zemnaya Svoboda, Steampunk Ariel, VarDrade, Plangainer, Trillius, Acrabinnia, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Unimaginable Doom, Ejhsa, Liberum Mundi, Seidr Wyrd, Victoriaans Nederlands, Apetopia, Lomjia, Haor Chall, 1 very fast endotarter, Ikea Rike, Thiammyalllaland, Free Azzaca, Vikingiarchy, Aratani, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Noahs Second Country, Former English Colony, Test for a new hope, and Castle Federation.