|Leader||King Frederik Willem IV|
The Kingdom of State of the Netherlands is a massive, safe nation, ruled by King Frederik Willem IV with a fair hand, and notable for its smutty television, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.586 billion Dutch enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Brussels. The average income tax rate is 12.8%.
The strong Dutch economy, worth 115 trillion Guilders a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Soda Sales. Average income is 73,012 Guilders, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.3 times as much as the poorest.
Blind dates reemerge as a necessary evil in the quest for love, solving crossword puzzles requires fluency in at least five languages, hiding wrinkles with make-up is illegal, and Roman Catholicism has been named as State of the Netherlands's national religion. Crime is totally unknown. State of the Netherlands's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : State of the Netherlands was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : State of the Netherlands's influence in Nasunia rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : State of the Netherlands's influence in Nasunia rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : State of the Netherlands's influence in Nasunia rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : State of the Netherlands's influence in Nasunia rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : State of the Netherlands's influence in Nasunia rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : State of the Netherlands lodged a message on the Nasunia Regional Message Board.
- : State of the Netherlands relocated from Greater Nasunia to Nasunia.
- : State of the Netherlands resigned as Acting Prime Minister of Greater Nasunia.
- : State of the Netherlands proposed constructing embassies between Greater Nasunia and Nasunia.