The Protectorate of Starkiller4 is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Darth Malgus with a fair hand, and renowned for its punitive income tax rates, suspicion of poets, and devotion to social welfare. The democratic, devout population of 1.634 billion Starkiller4ians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Stockton. The average income tax rate is 67.8%.
The strong Starkiller4ian economy, worth 74.1 trillion Galactic Credits a year, is quite specialized and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Furniture Restoration, and Book Publishing. Average income is 45,345 Galactic Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Child adoption by homosexual couples has been outlawed, even the most lowly council pen-pusher has the same political power as a senior minister, untold millions of Galactic Credits are going into a new government-funded maternity leave scheme, and the comic book series 'Darth Malgus and the Villainous Corporate Cronies' is a best-seller. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Starkiller4's national animal is the Rancor, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Starkiller4's influence in Stargate rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Starkiller4 applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Starkiller4's influence in Stargate rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Starkiller4's influence in Stargate rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Starkiller4's influence in Stargate rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : Starkiller4 relocated from Confederacy of Layem to Stargate.
- : Starkiller4 relocated from The Rejected Realms to Confederacy of Layem.
- : Starkiller4's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Starkiller4 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Starkiller4's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".