|Leader||Supreme Admiral Narrian the First|
|Faith||The Holy Church of the Nine Commandments|
The Federated Kingdom of Stareogratia is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Supreme Admiral Narrian the First with an iron fist, and remarkable for its otherworldly petting zoo, anti-smoking policies, and conspicuous electricity pylons. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 3.35 billion Stareogratians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Education, Industry, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Welfare and Social Policy are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Port Stareogratia. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 15.3%.
The frighteningly efficient stareogratian economy, worth 822 trillion new stareos a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Arms Manufacturing, and Gambling. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 245,415 new stareos, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 973,417 per year while the poor average 41,784, a ratio of 23.3 to 1.
Students in Stareogratia's schools rarely attend their classes, getting caught with the wrong recipe book can get you locked up for 100 - 500 megaseconds, international trade is a sticky issue, and every spring railroad foundations erode to reveal human remains. Crime is pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Stareogratia's national animal is the twin-tail dragon, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is The Holy Church of the Nine Commandments.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Stareogratia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Debtor Voting Rights".
- : Stareogratia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Stareogratia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Paffnia".
- : Following new legislation in Stareogratia, every spring railroad foundations erode to reveal human remains.
- : Following new legislation in Stareogratia, international trade is a sticky issue.
- : Following new legislation in Stareogratia, getting caught with the wrong recipe book can get you locked up for 100 - 500 megaseconds.
- : Stareogratia's influence in The Union of the Axis Powers rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Following new legislation in Stareogratia, students in Stareogratia's schools rarely attend their classes.
- : Following new legislation in Stareogratia, many believe that Supreme Admiral Narrian the First's head is big enough for the sun to orbit around it.
- : Following new legislation in Stareogratia, giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls.
Endorsements Received: None.