|Leader||Prime Minister Kais Shova|
The Republic of Starblazer is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Prime Minister Kais Shova with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, sprawling nuclear power plants, and digital currency. The compassionate population of 2.504 billion Blazerians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of September City. The average income tax rate is 93.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Starblazerian economy, worth 406 trillion Erins a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 162,384 Erins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
All the playground's a stage for Starblazerian schoolchildren, would-be emigrants are told "abandon all hope all ye who would exit here", the government has stated an intention to min-max its stats for 'teh pwnage', and college athletes are arrested for selling lemonade. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Starblazer's national animal is the Three-banded Armadillo, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Starblazer was endorsed by The Very Modern Major-General of Bhang Bhang Duc.
- : Starblazer endorsed The Very Modern Major-General of Bhang Bhang Duc.
- : Following new legislation in Starblazer, college athletes are arrested for selling lemonade.
- : Following new legislation in Starblazer, the government has stated an intention to min-max its stats for 'teh pwnage'.
- : Following new legislation in Starblazer, would-be emigrants are told "abandon all hope all ye who would exit here".
- : Following new legislation in Starblazer, all the playground's a stage for Starblazerian schoolchildren.
- : Starblazer was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Starblazer was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Incomes and Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Following new legislation in Starblazer, stockbrokers dream of getting rich by writing textbooks.
- : Following new legislation in Starblazer, the most common psychiatric diagnosis is to 'stop whining and grow up'.
Endorsements Received: 60 » Bran Astor, Fujai, Marshalia, Probablynotverygoodistan, Pandaland II, Mathematania, Gastenburg, Moriari, Athrid HullHund, Fuentana, Papercuts and Skittles, Libterraria, Resurgence City, San Mazer, Atheist States of Philippines, Cryland, Gryphonian Alliance, Liberillia, Scationtanland, Arracrania, Antahbrantahstan, Einherfell, IndyCar Racing, Baxterra, Zoran, Plankstein, Reklim, Mediobogdum, Nieubasria, Anuubis, Quevilis, Archonina, Valocke, Atlasan, Dankinsted, Kisovec, Pepinooo, Cro Magnon, Emark, Thevinia, Westwind, Giovanniland, Isle Royale, Dilber, Gracelantia, Fhaengshia, Hamburg Neo, BIteland, Santos-Dominius, Aldesport, and 10 others.Carvell, The Vergville, Diaconstipation, Holmani, Dolandialand, Av Libertas Vindex, Newfieisland, Dalimbar, Pandaland III, and Bhang Bhang Duc.