The Federation of Stahladacon is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Prime Minister Edgemont with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, national health service, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.912 billion Stahladaconians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, socially-minded, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Welfare, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arrakis. The average income tax rate is 71.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Stahladaconian economy, worth 313 trillion Freemen a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 163,877 Freemen, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Organ donation is compulsory, a niche industry catering to S&M enthusiasts has sprung up, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, and anti-vaxxers claim that injected children are prone to psychotic breaks when they see the 'Queen of Diamonds' playing card. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Stahladacon's national animal is the chupacabra, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Stahladacon was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Following new legislation in Stahladacon, anti-vaxxers claim that injected children are prone to psychotic breaks when they see the 'Queen of Diamonds' playing card.
- : Following new legislation in Stahladacon, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- : Following new legislation in Stahladacon, a niche industry catering to S&M enthusiasts has sprung up.
- : Following new legislation in Stahladacon, organ donation is compulsory.
- : Following new legislation in Stahladacon, fake designer clothes are shredded and burnt while many in the world don't have a shirt on their back.
- : Stahladacon endorsed The Loh's Transcendence of Aenglaland.
- : Stahladacon was endorsed by The Loh's Transcendence of Aenglaland.
- : Following new legislation in Stahladacon, criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program.
- : Following new legislation in Stahladacon, it is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma.
Endorsements Received: 88 » Tharissus, Sil Dorsett, Yaorozu, Great Bights Mum, Unimaginable Doom, Vegetarian States, Notyoutopia, Sunto, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Ceretis, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Holy Oranz, Frances Francis the First of France, HMS Unicorn, American MapleStory, Republic of Dixie, Shadowrik, Xentherida, Meritdom, Guslantis, The Swedish Republic of New Kenya, Crodaria, Empy, Sankami, The Army Republic of Prussia, Tuand Seton, Siwale, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Religioncord, Indereac Lanx, New Rivia, Apetopia, Hong Kong Empire, Zyvetskistaahn, Bharathvarsh, Enosville, Wisconsota, Alice Gardens, Kaschovia, Selfgradatude, Ovsterland, Malta Comino Gozo, Lord Ravenclaw, Vazali, Valdr, Morrn, Colony of lasting Hopes, Empire of the Dark Lords of the Sith, Omicron Persei V111, Southern Stroraia, and 38 others.The Rossinite Empire, Reannia, Pallaith, Arcadia of Kasterborous, Kingdom of Space, PlanetPunk, Kwaj, Amerian States, General COE, Vszeklina, Friently, Moristia, Ostrinios, South Grand Mountain, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, Faxfleet, Cleoskye, Auceorion, Kobagia, Legique, Diodone, Sheppey, Victoriaans Nederlands, Lamexanope, Coemgen, Kizja, Anima Proxa, Rylam, McMasterdonia, Sanjurika, Yukti, Plembobria, Marsh Castle, Prevaland, Zemnaya Svoboda, Pleroma Sans Romans, and Aenglaland.