|Leader||Prime Minister Pierre LeBlanc|
|Currency||St George Pound Sterling|
The Colony of St George Territory is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Prime Minister Pierre LeBlanc with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, otherworldly petting zoo, and public floggings. The compassionate population of 3.855 billion St Georgians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kingston. The average income tax rate is 55.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The St George Territoryian economy, worth 284 trillion St George Pound Sterlings a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 73,710 St George Pound Sterlings, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Military units are often seen arguing over which one is truly favored by the gods, dubiously qualified East Lebatuckese doctors prescribe ice baths as a treatment for pneumonia, citizens are encouraged to show displeasure with politicians by poking them with sharp metal sticks, and the "Brave New World" program has caused private businesses to spring up faster than the East Lebatuck Wall. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. St George Territory's national animal is the Polar Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : St George Territory's influence in Kylaris rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : St George Territory voted for the World Assembly Resolution "defending the rights of sexual and gender minorities".
- : St George Territory voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Right to self-defense".
- : St George Territory voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Safeguarding Nuclear Materials"".
- : St George Territory's influence in Kylaris rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : St George Territory's influence in Kylaris rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : St George Territory relocated from The Western Isles to Kylaris.
- : St George Territory was endorsed by The Stratocracy of Yorrkon.
- : St George Territory was endorsed by The Kingdom of Agadar.
- : St George Territory voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The East Pacific"".
Endorsements Received: None.