The Commonwealth of Sri Malaya is a huge, genial nation, notable for its state-planned economy, compulsory military service, and devotion to social welfare. The quiet, industrious population of 580 million Sri Malayans are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The medium-sized, moralistic, socially-minded government prioritizes Welfare, with Education, Healthcare, and Defense also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Singapura. The average income tax rate is 44.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Sri Malayan economy, worth 21.0 trillion Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Cheese Exports, and Retail. Average income is 36,222 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Sri Malaya has designated Singapura as its capital city. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sri Malaya's national animal is the Malayan Orangutan.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sri Malaya lodged a message on the World Conference Regional Message Board.
- : Sri Malaya published "The Guard on the Straits" (Factbook: Military).
- : Sri Malaya published "RP RMB" (Account: Other).
- : Sri Malaya's influence in World Conference rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Sri Malaya was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
- : Sri Malaya's influence in World Conference rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Sri Malaya's influence in World Conference rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Sri Malaya's influence in World Conference rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Sri Malaya changed its national capital to "Singapura" and its nation type to "Commonwealth".
- : Following new legislation in Sri Malaya, Sri Malaya has designated Singapura as its capital city.