The Republic of Sreneck is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its irreverence towards religion, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 304 million Sreneckes have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Czharik. The average income tax rate is 54.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Sreneckian economy, worth 23.3 trillion Zigles a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 76,599 Zigles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Pharmaceutical companies emphatically promise that "your pills are in the mail" rather than admit any supply shortfall, unpackaged foodstuffs rot on store shelves, euthanasia is legal, and hackers post hourly updates on international summits. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sreneck's national animal is the Zebra, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Sreneck, hackers post hourly updates on international summits.
- : Sreneck endorsed The Republic of Norport.
- : Sreneck endorsed The Queendom of Mastariere.
- : Sreneck endorsed The Free Land of Elkenian.
- : Sreneck endorsed The Holy Roman Father of The Romanum Legio.
- : Following new legislation in Sreneck, euthanasia is legal.
- : Following new legislation in Sreneck, unpackaged foodstuffs rot on store shelves.
- : Sreneck was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Following new legislation in Sreneck, pharmaceutical companies emphatically promise that "your pills are in the mail" rather than admit any supply shortfall.
- : Following new legislation in Sreneck, smoking is banned in public areas.
Endorsements Received: 68 » Fedele, Bachtendekuppen, BearStackof2015, Aleister, H-Zhena, VW53Aland, Hizuru, Wiranath, Rhealaliit, Am Echad, Todd McCloud, Goodnamesarerare, Pakitsk, Brotherland, Headpat Central, Aelitia, ReeK, Roliganistan, Republic of Berzerkistan, Sericena, CopyCato, Kaigi, Skandinavistan, Wanabe, Roissyland, Tshana, Verketa, Freedom Fascists, Squid Ruinosa, Greater Felter, Federated States of Zootron, Adavan, Elejamie, Survivoristan, Danesopia, Bai Lung, Abadong, Taya Dust, The Underwood Industrial Empire, Ver Norge, Lyontisia, Merlovich, The Sacred Whale, Unger under over, 7-5, Ribanzi, Bullpups, Socialist Holy American Empire, Seri Tai Republic, Davelands, and 18 others.Janoobi Jazair, A Slanted Black Stripe, United China Nation, AngusEssa, Marrico, Libertanny, Bakaworld, Chile-Paraguay, Restavok, Tel Mithru, Catiania, Escade, Bortalandet, Sansangra, The Empire of Rijelv, Acheronn, Neruch, and Axdel.