|Capital||Saint Orion Ecumenopolis|
|Leader||Chief Orion the SPOOKY|
The Hunters' Way of Spooky Orion Bowshock is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Chief Orion the SPOOKY with an iron fist, and notable for its museums and concert halls, infamous sell-swords, and state-planned economy. The compassionate, cynical, cheerful, devout population of 21.47 billion Spooky Orions are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saint Orion Ecumenopolis. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Spooky Orion Bowshock's economy, worth a remarkable 4,809 trillion Arrowheads a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Tourism. Average income is an amazing 223,993 Arrowheads, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
The government-run newspapers insist that everything is fine, tax evaders are regularly visited by agents of the Spooky Orion Bowshock Blood Tithe, there are no more heroes any more, and whipping posts and lashes have been transferred to the Historical Museum of Spooky Orion Bowshock's Embarrassments. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Spooky Orion Bowshock's national animal is the Foxhound, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Orion Catholic.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Spooky Orion Bowshock, whipping posts and lashes have been transferred to the Historical Museum of Spooky Orion Bowshock's Embarrassments.
- : Following new legislation in Spooky Orion Bowshock, there are no more heroes any more.
- : Following new legislation in Spooky Orion Bowshock, tax evaders are regularly visited by agents of the Spooky Orion Bowshock Blood Tithe.
- : Spooky Orion Bowshock was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Conservative.
- : Following new legislation in Spooky Orion Bowshock, the government-run newspapers insist that everything is fine.
- : Following new legislation in Spooky Orion Bowshock, knitters are arrested for carrying needles in their bags.
- : Following new legislation in Spooky Orion Bowshock, photographs that show ladies' ankles are considered risqué.
- : Following new legislation in Spooky Orion Bowshock, the climate agreement has actually increased the volume of hot air in the atmosphere.
- : Following new legislation in Spooky Orion Bowshock, tax-payers are funding ever more extravagant movie projects.
- : Following new legislation in Spooky Orion Bowshock, drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking.
Endorsements Received: 201 » Notyoutopia, Selfgradatude, Guslantis, Ceretis, Sunto, Xentherida, Yaorozu, Frances Francis the First of France, Novare Res, Unimaginable Doom, Sil Dorsett, Bayern-Straubing, Shadowrik, Great Bights Mum, Avalon, Holy Oranz, Calamazo, Gorinchem and Hoog-Hoornaar, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, American MapleStory, The Kyziban Islands, Esplandia, Siwale, Malta Comino Gozo, The Galactic Triumvirate, Crodaria, Pallaith, The United Chase States, Bonjoura, Kwaj, Amerian States, General COE, Shin-Hachioji, Diodone, Yukti, Beodarasc, Buckerino, Kelvaros Prime, The Iron Lions, Cloydicia, Moubarakistan, Universal State Formula, PlanetPunk, Tredano, Territorio di Nessuno, Corfad, Wodan, Wineclaw, Ainsworth, Venezuelia, and 151 others.Agrauron, Azzarel, Eglise Sainte Eve, Puczovska, Atain, Zyvetskistaahn, Ozstan, SillyString, Q w e r t y, Sea Ghost, Helix Labs, Shibutani, Govornia, Californian Redwood, Snoodum, THX1138, TerranulliuZ, Northern Glory, Former English Colony, Kylesburgh, Koda-Land, Highton Islands, Ostrolia, The Gamer Party, Whereisthatistan, Racoda, Sacrento, Empy, Sanjurika, Zeternia, Sundred, United Draconia, Ethnon, Maott, The United States of Romania, Suicidistan, Bananaaaaa, El Fiji Grande, Kobagia, Wilkshire, Dar es Saalam, Abrickhouse, The Discipled, Yarecir, The Rhein States, The Most Freedom Ever, New Bremerton, Spartoptia, New Pruessen, SORT, New Lakemba, Napnomadia, Sinelona, Vincone Cae, Uganda Knuckles UK, North Bratislava, Omnistria, Kasazzastan, Sakaryata, Valhalla123, Sheldanada, Bearical, Unsophisticate, Ka Ching, Australiland, Algrund, Hong Kong Empire, Black Templares, Lunallian, Dreadton, The Pantheons, Ninjak30, Outer Egorniand, Federation Terra Australis, Eri-Maqa-Ena, The Windmilluminati, Ethereal Expanse, Pasargad, INTEGRAL, Amauri, Boltang, Hesterin, Alunya, Steraz, The Sinclarian Provinces, Guer Aike, Renzic, The Wiganese Islands, SchoolHouse Rock, Niradans, Votak Matim, Ofemerica, Egalico, Tappan Hills, Solmetria, Joodey, The Chelles, Torakuen, Beautifil Russia of The Future, Ara Antrizuls, Spunkland, Kirostan, The Notorious Mad Jack, Ibiscaton, Saturns Edge, Peldorn, Jasminlandia, Zemnaya Svoboda, Steampunk Ariel, VarDrade, Plangainer, Trillius, Yummy Blubber, The Soviet States of Europe, Fayyayid, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Viridiann, Rydeum, Ejhsa, Soviet Terran, Senkaiboashi, Arcadiom, Warsaw-Halicz, New Kievani, Liberum Mundi, Staunching the Tycoon, Tamgu, Seidr Wyrd, Victoriaans Nederlands, Apetopia, Bohr Einstein, Lomjia, Nakayo, 1 very fast endotarter, Afrille, Thornisk, Ikea Rike, Free Azzaca, Vikingiarchy, Aratani, Loutsland, Shigonia, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Haor Chall, Loli County, The Holy Sun, Noahs Second Country, Test for a new hope, Retarya, GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO, and Castle Federation.