The Confederate States of Spizania is a gargantuan, safe nation, renowned for its smutty television, daily referendums, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 29.306 billion Spizani are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government prioritizes Defense, with Healthcare, Education, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alexandria. The average income tax rate is 61.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Spizanian economy, worth a remarkable 1,868 trillion Shillings a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Automobile Manufacturing, and Information Technology. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 63,761 Shillings, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Vaccinations are mandatory, the Smalltopian embassy doubles as an electoral campaign headquarters, the military recognizes no difference between male and female soldiers, and search and rescue forces now accept cheques and all major credit cards. Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Spizania's national animal is the Shetland Zebra, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Spizania was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Spizania's influence in Antarchon fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- : Spizania changed the regional password in Antarchon.
- : Spizania was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Dead and the Top 10% for Most Zombified.
- : Spizania was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Survivors.
- : Spizania was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Spizania was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Zombified.
- : Spizania changed its national motto to "Una Salus Victis".
- : Spizania was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Dead and Largest Populations and the Top 5% for Most Zombified.
- : Spizania was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Zombies and the Top 5% for Most Survivors.