The Dominion of Spiritbw is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by the Daimyo with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, parental licensing program, and daily referendums. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 9.009 billion Spiritites have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Defense, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Neo Edo. The average income tax rate is 4.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Spiritbwian economy, worth a remarkable 1,739 trillion Yen a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 193,048 Yen, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Jennifer Government is a bestseller, many friends and relatives of the Daimyo have been given ambassador jobs in tropical island nations, the government awards prizes to television shows featuring stereotype-breaking minority roles, and the government recently donated a surfboard to an impoverished family in a landlocked region. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Spiritbw's national animal is the Wolverine, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Shinto.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Spiritbw, the government recently donated a surfboard to an impoverished family in a landlocked region.
- : Following new legislation in Spiritbw, the government awards prizes to television shows featuring stereotype-breaking minority roles.
- : Spiritbw voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Protection of Biomedical Research"".
- : Following new legislation in Spiritbw, many friends and relatives of the Daimyo have been given ambassador jobs in tropical island nations.
- : Following new legislation in Spiritbw, Jennifer Government is a bestseller.
- : Following new legislation in Spiritbw, the nation's orphanages and maternity wards have been nicknamed 'the Killbot Factories'.
- : Following new legislation in Spiritbw, vacationing hippies and old ladies are regularly arrested for bringing back contraband basketry.
- : Following new legislation in Spiritbw, the government prefers to kill off its enemies by peaceful means.
- : Following new legislation in Spiritbw, on-duty Air Spiritbw flight attendants are usually seen napping in first class.
- : Following new legislation in Spiritbw, children are brainwashed at a young age to accept "love and peace!" as a way of life.
Endorsements Received: 106 » FreeGunsForAll, The Tasmanian Islands, Rex Republic, Achiotopia, Tzo, Grungerock, Kyrizstanislav, Seranis, Seantonia, Wysrod, Kokkinostan, The Soylent Green Party, Perzische Keizer, Blogotopia, Manlinesslavia, Earth Federation, Zeganas, Lamborghini Murcielago, Chip Skylark, Slaytania, Linkdahero, Oom, Berzerkastan, Better Indonesia, Testa, Grimlandia, Mystiquelle, Zyrcrestia, Aipotu Ruo, Hacame, Snoozing Buffalax, Creeptopia, Colonel Terrosit, The Snake Brotherhood, Samonaemia, Cybershield, Weaubleau, Anollasia, DunNaGall, UNpoopburg, HN67, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Khon, NorthernMassachusetts, Zuslosal, Molea, Tijdtevelia, Free Carolinas, Osea Island, Edorask, and 56 others.Kondraki, Karlando, United Socialists of the Highest Power, LiberationVille, Future of Mankind, Old Atlantica, Brandeis, The Dwemmer, Palman, Lacuna, Rigadia, Kilenel, Valcour, New China and North India, Rabbitomia, Jobsteria, Evil Dictators Happyland, LimpBizkit, Myopic, Gal Cradia, Roisin Dubh, Datland, BNL Corporation, Dominion Of Compassion, Sygnafylki, Unwo, Newplacelandia, Czechppines, Dustwind, Mostly Idiots, Faulknaria, Limonata, Spes Amor, Sittwe, Casyra, Wealth and Peace, Puffandria, Zeklandia, The African Emirates, Alemputo, Junnland, Durs Ther, Flinkara, ShadowVoltia, Punlords, Fullex, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Grifopolis, Aspistania, Strbrst, Secular States of the Philippines, Avenged Sevenfoldia, Stroulia, Lattiland, Finswedeway, and Bristannia.