The Dominion of Spiritbw is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by the Daimyo with a fair hand, and remarkable for its rampant corporate plagiarism, digital currency, and parental licensing program. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 8.456 billion Spiritites enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Industry, and Environment are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Neo Edo. The average income tax rate is 13.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Spiritbwian economy, worth a remarkable 1,700 trillion Yen a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 201,091 Yen, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
All footpaths have tollbooths, copyright laws have been abolished, the government is notorious for leaving citizens with almost nothing from their inheritance, and petitioners are increasingly resorting to climbing through the Daimyo's window to draw attention to their issues. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Spiritbw's national animal is the Wolverine, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Shinto.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Spiritbw was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Spiritbw, petitioners are increasingly resorting to climbing through the Daimyo's window to draw attention to their issues.
- : Following new legislation in Spiritbw, the government is notorious for leaving citizens with almost nothing from their inheritance.
- : Following new legislation in Spiritbw, copyright laws have been abolished.
- : Following new legislation in Spiritbw, all footpaths have tollbooths.
- : Following new legislation in Spiritbw, unpopular cops are fired at a moment's notice by the citizens they police.
- : Spiritbw voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Ritual Sacrifice".
- : Following new legislation in Spiritbw, the internet has been placed under government control.
- : Following new legislation in Spiritbw, there's never enough space in space.
- : Following new legislation in Spiritbw, the most penniless demographics have by far the highest number of researchers per capita.
Endorsements Received: 104 » FreeGunsForAll, The Tasmanian Islands, Rex Republic, Achiotopia, Tzo, Grungerock, Kyrizstanislav, Seranis, Weedelia, Seantonia, Wysrod, Kokkinostan, The Soylent Green Party, Perzische Keizer, Blogotopia, Manlinesslavia, Crustacion, South Baker, Earth Federation, Zeganas, Lamborghini Murcielago, Dimensionals, Chip Skylark, Slaytania, Linkdahero, Those against abusers, Oom, Berzerkastan, Better Indonesia, Aleg, Testa, Wolfhunters, Grimlandia, Mystiquelle, United Governments of Newrope, Zyrcrestia, Aipotu Ruo, Hacame, Snoozing Buffalax, Creeptopia, Collective Society of Clementi, Colonel Terrosit, The Snake Brotherhood, Samonaemia, Cybershield, Weaubleau, Anollasia, DunNaGall, UNpoopburg, HN67, and 54 others.Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Khon, Neo Saorsa, NorthernMassachusetts, Zuslosal, Molea, Tijdtevelia, Free Carolinas, Osea Island, Edorask, Kondraki, Karlando, United Socialists of the Highest Power, LiberationVille, Future of Mankind, Old Atlantica, Brandeis, The Dwemmer, Palman, Uprus, Lacuna, American Republic of Independent States, Rigadia, Finswedeway, Kilenel, Carbrabukka, Valcour, Wheydia, New China and North India, Rabbitomia, Jobsteria, Evil Dictators Happyland, LimpBizkit, Myopic, Gal Cradia, Auruh, Caesarian Rule, God1, Roisin Dubh, Datland, BNL Corporation, Dominion Of Compassion, Sygnafylki, Unwo, Newplacelandia, Czechppines, Dustwind, PrateeKosmos, New Minerve, Mostly Idiots, Faulknaria, Limonata, Spes Amor, and Sittwe.