The Democratic Republic of Spinazieland is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by President Simon with a fair hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, free-roaming dinosaurs, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 22.098 billion Spinazielandians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Environment, and Social Policy also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hoofdegem. The average income tax rate is 87.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Spinazielandic economy, worth a remarkable 3,056 trillion spinazies a year, is highly specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 138,297 spinazies, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Grade school teachers mark homework with red "CITATION NEEDED" stamps, the Messiah (formerly known as Brian) is a mayoral candidate, the comic book series 'President Simon and the Villainous Corporate Cronies' is a best-seller, and politicians always seem to take two steps forward then three steps back. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Spinazieland's national animal is the cuckoo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Spinazieland endorsed The Imperial Republic of Upper Theigiestanticiania.
- : Spinazieland was endorsed by The Imperial Republic of Upper Theigiestanticiania.
- : Following new legislation in Spinazieland, politicians always seem to take two steps forward then three steps back.
- : Following new legislation in Spinazieland, the comic book series 'President Simon and the Villainous Corporate Cronies' is a best-seller.
- : Following new legislation in Spinazieland, the Messiah (formerly known as Brian) is a mayoral candidate.
- : Following new legislation in Spinazieland, grade school teachers mark homework with red "CITATION NEEDED" stamps.
- : Following new legislation in Spinazieland, the Spinazielandic Arts Council pays teenagers to sit through opera performances.
- : Spinazieland endorsed The Grand Krai of Samofia.
- : Spinazieland endorsed The Federal Empire of Shakunik.
- : Spinazieland was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
Endorsements Received: 24 » Jamil Federations, Frinotonia, Dhaeland, Tethys 13, Aragon AI, Wayneactia, Federation of the Resentine Kingdom, Linnosa, Kerchistania, Malphe II, Theimpaler, Sanagrast, Arkadia Universalis, Bayi, Dragonian Alliance, Arr, Knights of the Iron Solari, Yeagania, Luna State, Pridelantic people, YEETORIUM, Big Boyz, Shakunik, and Upper Theigiestanticiania.