|Capital||The Wet Spot|
|Leader||the Grand Moff Spazzlordian|
The Almighty Commune of Spazzhole is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by the Grand Moff Spazzlordian with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, public floggings, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 4.099 billion Spazzholeans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The relatively small, corrupt, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Wet Spot. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 38.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Spazzholean economy, worth 832 trillion buck fitties a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 203,042 buck fitties, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,086,682 per year while the poor average 19,866, a ratio of 54.7 to 1.
It's often raining men (hallelujah) in The Wet Spot, a shout of "stop in the name of the law!" is more of a request than an order, banana distribution among collective farm workers is an important topic in public discourse, and the best way to be heard in politics is to speak softly and carry a big comedy prop. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Spazzhole's national animal is the spazzmorph, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Spazzizm.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Spazzhole, the best way to be heard in politics is to speak softly and carry a big comedy prop.
- : Following new legislation in Spazzhole, banana distribution among collective farm workers is an important topic in public discourse.
- : Following new legislation in Spazzhole, a shout of "stop in the name of the law!" is more of a request than an order.
- : Following new legislation in Spazzhole, it's often raining men (hallelujah) in The Wet Spot.
- : Spazzhole was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Free and Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Following new legislation in Spazzhole, the nation leads the South Pacific for unlikely accidents and truffle consumption.
- : Following new legislation in Spazzhole, former royals stand on the street corner with signs reading "will cut ribbons for money".
- : Following new legislation in Spazzhole, rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century.
- : Following new legislation in Spazzhole, royals are always ready with their diamond-encrusted toilet plungers in case a royal flush doesn't work.
- : Following new legislation in Spazzhole, video evidence of cruel animal experiments tends to be of poor quality.
Endorsements Received: 98 » Erinor, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Tsunamy, Belschaft, Farengeto, Kringalia, Sandaoguo, Drugged Monkeys, Lambdaland, Jehenna, Hanguk-Nippon, Aidenfieeld, Quiescent, Wyatonians, Luddinlande, Darakin, Linguiniland, Rebel-topia, The naked people, Escevola, Aywhyou, La Ascension, Moreana, Poopisiya, Volaworand, Sedunn, Si-topia, Techganet, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, The Solar System Scope, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Lotadia, Tsvetania, Saciu, New Briantown, Calistan, Jaxon, Concrete Slab, Democratic Parndia, Aumeltopia, Beepee, Paranoia, Silberne Wache, The National Corporation, Anachronolandia, Corgitopiaa, Barabarom, Isokenzar, Vincent Field, Xandev, and 48 others.The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Qvait, Birdkeeper, The Filippinas, Akindom, Land Without Shrimp, Jahass, USNE2018, Wehraboos, Academy of Umbrellas, North Catimestistrianes, Ostanasia, Dasko, Stoniamera, Pays de Loire, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Ariankido, Agalaesia, Churumduul, New Juan Carlos Land, Novagentum, Amerion, Wild Space, Great Africans, Phanama, PenguinPies, Aurcania, Rabbitz, Ave Gloriana, Jennaterra, Imperial Duck, World United, Ketathinamiri Islands, Higash, Omiri, Sodor and Mann, Mapico, Empa Aserium, Marinho Islands, Gecetesse, Noveos, The Tecorogan Federation, Benstralis, Samogitija, Direwolf1, Des Nak Neers, Qawe, and Malonereich.