|Faith||a major religion|
The Lost Souls of Sparjak is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leader with a fair hand, and renowned for its burgeoning fox population. The hard-working, democratic population of 16.687 billion Sparjakians are known throughout the region for their efficiency and work ethic, as well as their general suspicion of leisure.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sparjak City. The average income tax rate is 31.9%.
The strong Sparjakian economy, worth 735 trillion grubs a year, is quite specialized and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 44,079 grubs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.
Voting is voluntary, a major religion has been named as Sparjak's national religion, Sparjak has designated Sparjak City as its capital city, and Leader has just been declared ruler of Sparjak in an international press conference. Crime is moderate. Sparjak's national animal is the fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sparjak's influence in Unregion rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Sparjak's influence in Unregion rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Sparjak's influence in Unregion rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Sparjak resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Sparjak became WA Delegate of Unregion.
- : Sparjak's influence in Unregion rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Sparjak relocated from Artificial Solar System to Unregion.
- : Sparjak was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Radiant Sword 44.
- : Sparjak endorsed The Republic of Buyout.
- : Sparjak endorsed The Holy Empire of Radiant Sword 44.