The Industrial Communist Empire of Soviet Remnants is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Premier Sarov with an iron fist, and notable for its closed borders, parental licensing program, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 17.872 billion Soviets are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Moscow. The average income tax rate is 95.6%.
The powerhouse Soviet economy, worth a remarkable 3,038 trillion Gold Rubles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 170,028 Gold Rubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The Commune now admits men and women into its clergy, sullen teenagers in bright orange 'community payback' onesies can be seen picking litter at the roadside, biology and religious education classes have recently been merged, and vanity is considered the fifth cardinal virtue. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Soviet Remnants's national animal is the Soviet Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Commune.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Soviet Remnants was endorsed by The United Socialist States of North of cuba.
- : Soviet Remnants became WA Delegate of Soviet Union.
- : Soviet Remnants lost the position of Soviet Union WA Delegate to Misleyan group 1.
- : Soviet Remnants lost the endorsement of The Internationale Custodianship of Diljan.
- : Soviet Remnants lost the endorsement of Misleyan group 1.
- : Soviet Remnants lost the endorsement of The Nomadic Peoples of Rainbow Freien.
- : Soviet Remnants was endorsed by The Free Land of Revolutionary Theory.
- : Soviet Remnants was endorsed by The Ric's Troop of Boncellino.
- : Soviet Remnants was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of Rainbow Freien.
- : Soviet Remnants was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Bulgoria.