|Leader||President Yuliya Surkova|
The Federative Republic of Southern Yugoslavia is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by President Yuliya Surkova with a fair hand, and notable for its complete lack of prisons, pith helmet sales, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 24.596 billion Volkians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — is primarily concerned with Education, with Law & Order, Healthcare, and Public Transport also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Volkgoroda. The average income tax rate is 97.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Volkian economy, worth a remarkable 3,437 trillion koronas a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 139,744 koronas, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Parents dread their examinations more than their children, fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets, people who have had childhood imaginary friends are told they can't ever be trusted with guns, and excessive wheelchair ramps on government buildings have been compared to theme park attractions. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Southern Yugoslavia's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Mahitou.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Southern Yugoslavia was endorsed by The Spooky Minecraft Zombie of Oofery.
- : Southern Yugoslavia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Southern Yugoslavia was endorsed by The Republic of Markhor.
- : Following new legislation in Southern Yugoslavia, excessive wheelchair ramps on government buildings have been compared to theme park attractions.
- : Following new legislation in Southern Yugoslavia, people who have had childhood imaginary friends are told they can't ever be trusted with guns.
- : Southern Yugoslavia was endorsed by The United Federation of Coruh.
- : Southern Yugoslavia was endorsed by The Aeonian Dragonscape of Tawuse.
- : Southern Yugoslavia was endorsed by The Spookiest MoP turtle of Quebec-and-Maritimes.
- : Following new legislation in Southern Yugoslavia, fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets.
- : Following new legislation in Southern Yugoslavia, parents dread their examinations more than their children.
Endorsements Received: 96 » Goodnamesarerare, Lyontisia, Freedom Fascists, A Slanted Black Stripe, Lanagon, Adolanta, Kriov, Mundiferrum, Slys Paws, Dragonia, Urimel, New Leganes, Axdel, Hobbesistan, Kangarawa, Trimmania, Brotherland, H-Zhena, Am Echad, Wiranath, Sansangra, Riveraland, Socialist Holy American Empire, British Calradia, Galve, Squid Ruinosa, Republic of Berzerkistan, Hizuru, Gorbastan, Neruch, The United Asian Republics, VW53Aland, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Talitoa, BearStackof2015, Kalaratri, Kilkire, Plazland, Libertanny, Enlil, Grossvietnam, Liberstankonia, Tuvaltastan, La xinga, Matdor, Marrabuk, Dragons Blood, Todd McCloud, East Malaysia, Evrigenis, and 46 others.Rhealaliit, Zukchiva, Pakitsk, Ripsylvania, Trulu, Tretrid, Rohanland, Asendavia, Lingu, Vaskeden, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, BuciLand, Quinto Piano, The Eternal Land of Jong, Khadah, Lantros, Mays Austrian Nation, Greater New Cassandra, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Mog the Moogle, Chriona, Survivoristan, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Blobbo, Distro-Spartica, Ephem, Condo of Grick, Carolina Bay, Layngderfleethe, Horn of Havenkaap, Castle Federation, Roissyland, Ipe-aba, Rainbow Vests, Forro Islands, Gunov, Tissandra, Acronis, Quebec-and-Maritimes, Tawuse, Coruh, Markhor, and Oofery.