|Leader||General Secretary Vladimir Vodovenko|
The Armed Communist State of South Raznakova is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by General Secretary Vladimir Vodovenko with an iron fist, and remarkable for its closed borders, ubiquitous missile silos, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 9.13 billion South Raznakovans are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government is dominated by the Department of Defense, although Law & Order, Administration, and Education are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Moscow. The average income tax rate is 97.5%.
The frighteningly efficient South Raznakovan economy, worth a remarkable 4,019 trillion Raznas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, broadly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 440,254 Raznas, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's black ops are starting to get on people's nerves, schoolchildren must pass a six-month Ethics and Safety Committee Assessment before they are allowed to mix baking soda and vinegar, mining safety laws are often more expensive than what's being mined, and ships are encouraged to deliberately run aground onto South Raznakovan beaches. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. South Raznakova's national animal is the Bear, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : South Raznakova's influence in Lazarus rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : South Raznakova's influence in Lazarus rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : South Raznakova's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : South Raznakova's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : South Raznakova altered its national flag.
- : South Raznakova was refounded in Lazarus.
- : South Raznakova ceased to exist in Europe.
- : South Raznakova was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Patriotic.
- : South Raznakova was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extreme.
- : South Raznakova was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.